IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

This mornings report say that Nicholls fee was undisclosed, as was the length of his contract. 

The latter seems unusual to me.

We all know what happened last time they announced a player on an 'undisclosed contract' don't we.

:whistle:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Being in the championship there is a high chance we could be relegated. 9/2 not worth it . But 9/1 the slags going down good value. Also I hope u go down. ;)

Only 3 go down in the Championship, so there is statistically a higher chance of getting relegated from League 1, so there is indeed some value in it. Send me a tenner and I will give you 10/1.

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Only 3 go down in the Championship, so there is statistically a higher chance of getting relegated from League 1, so there is indeed some value in it. Send me a tenner and I will give you 10/1.

Could cost you a Matty Taylor if people take you up on this.

(That's eff all squared, by the way)

That does seem generous on Rovers IMO as didnt they as of about 10 days ago-ish have about 15 players and none were goalkeepers?

I know they have bought a couple of players and at least 1 GK, but (unless they have announced 6-7 other signings) they seem incredibly short on players.

23 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

That does seem generous on Rovers IMO as didnt they as of about 10 days ago-ish have about 15 players and none were goalkeepers?

I know they have bought a couple of players and at least 1 GK, but (unless they have announced 6-7 other signings) they seem incredibly short on players.

They signed 2 keepers on the same day a couple weeks ago

7 hours ago, tinmansboots said:

Taunton Town 2 Bristol Rovers 2 tonight. "A hard fought draw against a side who made surprisingly made it into the first round of the FA cup this season" said Leigh Robinson, Taunton Town manager.:rofl2br::rofl2br:

I thought they were playing in Portugal last night..? Not sure if it was their game V Hull, or if that got changed. 

Either way, they lost, so I'm guessing it was the youth team or something that would have played V Taunton. 

Edit: Lost 2-1 Vs their best friends in the world. Hull City. 

Edited by Bar BS3

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I thought they were playing in Portugal last night..? Not sure if it was their game V Hull, or if that got changed. 

Either way, they lost, so I'm guessing it was the youth team or something that would have played V Taunton. 

Edit: Lost 2-1 Vs their best friends in the world. Hull City. 

Was shown a YouTube clip of some of their ummm... followers last night in Portugal,guess what they were singing,only one guess mind.

3 minutes ago, NOTR said:

Was shown a YouTube clip of some of their ummm... followers last night in Portugal,guess what they were singing,only one guess mind.

Almost certainly something about Windass.

Fancy having someone who has never played for your club as your ultimate hero..weird lot.