IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

The gas really are a bitter Bunch, a few of my close mates ( don’t ask me why) are gas heads and after the sheff United result on Friday night, they really were the most bitter deluded bunch of clowns I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. For the whole 90 mins it was just a case of whinging how lucky we are, and how Dopey is a much better manager than LJ. After spending a good hour reeling off statistics to them how they are nowhere near us. The only response they could come up with is “but you’ve got such a crap away following” anyone have any statistics to prove we have a larger following so I can shut these clowns up?

27 minutes ago, cummins17 said:

The only response they could come up with is “but you’ve got such a crap away following” anyone have any statistics to prove we have a larger following so I can shut these clowns up?

Been done several times throughout this thread, but what's the point, they will only tell you the figures are wrong. Facts mean nothing to them.... Fact. 

• Like 2

From one of their brain dead forums......

kegandeg

kegandeg Avatar

12 hours ago via mobile 
Post Options

Post by kegandeg on 12 hours ago

The snake has now moved house for the 3rd time after getting too much abuse from portishead gasheads. He now currently resides in W.S.M. for any gasheads that are still interested FTG.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/6605/#ixzz5120SuKsQ

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

kegandeg

kegandeg Avatar

12 hours ago via mobile 
Post Options

The snake has now moved house for the 3rd time after getting too much abuse from portishead gasheads. He now currently resides in W.S.M. for any gasheads that are still interested FTG.

i'm sure the poilce may have something to say to him, they can track his ip you know

31 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

kegandeg

kegandeg Avatar

12 hours ago via mobile 
Post Options

Family club you know...

37 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

kegandeg

kegandeg Avatar

12 hours ago via mobile 
Post Options

That's shocking! There are Portishead Gasheads? And enough of them to produce "too much abuse"? 

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

kegandeg

kegandeg Avatar

12 hours ago via mobile 
Post Options

Why do they use the acronym FTG? Surely the only thing that could mean is **** the gas?   :gasmask:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cummins17 said:

The only response they could come up with is “but you’ve got such a crap away following” anyone have any statistics to prove we have a larger following so I can shut these clowns up?

We average more away support than them every season for as long as I can remember, that’s a fact. It’s published each year in various football related websites.

You could trawl the Internet yourself looking for statistics but the next time they claim to have better away support than us why don’t you say to them “prove it”....they cant.

I remember someone posted a similar question on Slagchat asking for proof of Rovers superior away support so he could go back to his ‘shithead’ mates and show them. Not one statistic to back up their claim, in fact they all did their best to sidestep the question completely and change the subject to Dean Windass and 1982 :laughcont:

Sorry but your mates are standard deluded  Sagheads. If they try and tell you our numbers are only bigger because they visit smaller L1 and L2 grounds just remind them that they rarely sell out their allocations in those grounds either.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cummins17 said:

The gas really are a bitter Bunch, a few of my close mates ( don’t ask me why) are gas heads and after the sheff United result on Friday night, they really were the most bitter deluded bunch of clowns I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. For the whole 90 mins it was just a case of whinging how lucky we are, and how Dopey is a much better manager than LJ. After spending a good hour reeling off statistics to them how they are nowhere near us. The only response they could come up with is “but you’ve got such a crap away following” anyone have any statistics to prove we have a larger following so I can shut these clowns up?

Are you sure we don't know the same set of Sags? Blimey, they are all the same, clinging onto 1982, Windass and their away following myth. I wish I had taken a video on Friday night of the Sags faces as Flints winner went in. It was absolutely ******* priceless!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Are you sure we don't know the same set of Sags? Blimey, they are all the same, clinging onto 1982, Windass and their away following myth. I wish I had taken a video on Friday night of the Sags faces as Flints winner went in. It was absolutely ******* priceless!!!!

do us all a favor and don't,

We'll all end up dying from the splitting sides

11 minutes ago, harrys said:

It’s always interested me what is the ratio City/Rovers fans in Bristol & surrounding areas, what would you say it is in Portishead? Used to be about 99/1 in KW :-)

10 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

80 - 1 would be about right

Not seeing a lot of Rovers colours out and about, but I am seeing more Man City colours! Funny, that. Kid walking along the pavement by Blaise car park with his MCFC scarf yesterday. Can't for the life of me think why.......

16 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

do us all a favor and don't,

We'll all end up dying from the splitting sides

I could literally read their minds...."Ahhh ******* hell! The ******* shitheads are definitely going up now. ******* shithead *****. **** this I ain't staying here now listening to those ***** going on about it. I'm ******* off. ***** sake! ******* shitheads, **** right off FTG."

Edited by Cheesleysmate

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Haha, that’s massive, I used to work with a Rovers guy who said it was about 50/50 in Portishead 

I have seen 2 Rovers shirts in 6 years of living here. I went to the BS20 Sport's bar when they televised the Brighton game and it was full of City, maybe 50 of us? I realise at my age I don't frequent the pubs etc around here that much, but I would be amazed if it was 50-50. 

Rovers fans tell me that Kingswood is Gas, Cadbury Heath is Gas, Hanham is full of shitheads, Staple Hill is Gas, Fishponds is Gas, Eastvile is Gas, Patchway is Gas, Southmead is Gas, Filton is Gas, Horfield is Gas, Ashley Down is Gas and everywhere else is Somerset and full of shitheads.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Rovers fans tell me that Kingswood is Gas, Cadbury Heath is Gas, Hanham is full of shitheads, Staple Hill is Gas, Fishponds is Gas, Eastvile is Gas, Patchway is Gas, Southmead is Gas, Filton is Gas, Horfield is Gas, Ashley Down is Gas and everywhere else is Somerset and full of shitheads.

I think the only places I would still consider sag only are Horfield and Eastville. The rest is so City dominated its scary.

17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have seen 2 Rovers shirts in 6 years of living here. I went to the BS20 Sport's bar when they televised the Brighton game and it was full of City, maybe 50 of us? I realise at my age I don't frequent the pubs etc around here that much, but I would be amazed if it was 50-50. 

Don't worry.

In just a few months, when you get your driving licence, you'll show them even the kids are red!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Don't worry.

In just a few months, when you get your driving licence, you'll show them even the kids are red!

If I was just getting my driving licence after 38 years of trying, I think every other driver on the road would be afraid, very afraid.... :)