IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Nowadays I'm a changed man teaching martial arts to all ages and also a PT plus my job at Horfield so avoid all conflicts unless real situations for defusing them .. I did as a lot of us did back in the day get into the odd scrape or two .. I have a number of red supporting students  whome I enjoy top banter with .. I'm definitely no Danny Dyer just enjoy the football now .. Used to love our rivalry years back and enjoy coming on here seeing what's going on at The Gas ( get more info from you lot ) Carboot sales are awesome just like fruit markets n stuff .. get lots of bargains mind !! .. I do come in peace and as I said enjoy reading stuff about us .. Hands up I was once upon a time a naughty boy but then so were a lot of you .. BRFC will eventually get there in the end .. at least we've got standing facilities and extra portaloos now !! Oh and more burger sheds etc .. Things can only get better. . FTG  bye for now lads 

Yawn.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Nowadays I'm a changed man teaching martial arts to all ages and also a PT plus my job at Horfield so avoid all conflicts unless real situations for defusing them .. I did as a lot of us did back in the day get into the odd scrape or two .. I have a number of red supporting students  whome I enjoy top banter with .. I'm definitely no Danny Dyer just enjoy the football now .. Used to love our rivalry years back and enjoy coming on here seeing what's going on at The Gas ( get more info from you lot ) Carboot sales are awesome just like fruit markets n stuff .. get lots of bargains mind !! .. I do come in peace and as I said enjoy reading stuff about us .. Hands up I was once upon a time a naughty boy but then so were a lot of you .. BRFC will eventually get there in the end .. at least we've got standing facilities and extra portaloos now !! Oh and more burger sheds etc .. Things can only get better. . FTG  bye for now lads 

I really like this post, it cheered me up, I like car booty's as well and I recognise the naughty boy reference.

The only thing I would say is I believe as I suspect deep down you do, BRFC are already 'there' and if BCFC do take off (and remember this is BCFC we are talking about) then I suspect local league derbies will become even more of a distant memory, maybe the odd cup game or testimonial.

But I admire your loyalty and it's good to read you sometime normal posts, I would say best of luck for the season but I wouldn't mean it.

Keep on posting though Phil.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Philgas said:

Nowadays I'm a changed man teaching martial arts to all ages and also a PT plus my job at Horfield so avoid all conflicts unless real situations for defusing them .. I did as a lot of us did back in the day get into the odd scrape or two .. I have a number of red supporting students  whome I enjoy top banter with .. I'm definitely no Danny Dyer just enjoy the football now .. Used to love our rivalry years back and enjoy coming on here seeing what's going on at The Gas ( get more info from you lot ) Carboot sales are awesome just like fruit markets n stuff .. get lots of bargains mind !! .. I do come in peace and as I said enjoy reading stuff about us .. Hands up I was once upon a time a naughty boy but then so were a lot of you .. BRFC will eventually get there in the end .. at least we've got standing facilities and extra portaloos now !! Oh and more burger sheds etc .. Things can only get better. .   bye for now lads 

Edited by Philgas
Wrong letters came out

2 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

#FTG

2 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I agree Phil, #FTG.

56 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

:clapping::rofl2br:What an absolute f-cking clown, typical sag.  Keep posting Philgas, please...:laugh:

#FTG

It won't let me put Up The Gas it changed everytime i  posted and turned into those disgusting other letters  !! .. I'm smiling as it was an error and wasn't meant to come out that way .. glad you were entertained by my bad 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Philgas said:

It won't let me put Up The Gas it changed everytime i  posted and turned into those disgusting other letters  !! .. I'm smiling as it was an error and wasn't meant to come out that way .. glad you were entertained by my bad 

My Bad? Just how old are you?

• Admin
9 hours ago, Philgas said:

:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Somerset Red said:

Oooops, bit of a typo there.   Meant to type Philgas, but it just came out that way!

Well, just try typing FTG!

1 hour ago, Somerset Red said:

Oooops, bit of a typo there.   Meant to type Philgas, but it just came out that way!

We shall see, but, according to PhilGas, what I typed might not show as I intended....:shifty:.

• Like 1

Reuters News Wire ..... There was outrage in Horfield yesterday when Rovers chairman Sir Stephen Hamster refused to come out of his cage and meet fans at the club's annual petting zoo day. Supporters club officials were said to be scarlet with rage and foaming at the mouth but it was later revealed they had merely over indulged at the candy floss stall after visiting the children's face painting table. The knives have been out for Hamster since he refused to allow an open top bus celebration after his team pipped Stanley on goat difference at the end of last season. Instead, the beleaguered chairman decided to place hands on a Cox which he had mounted on the roof of the covered terrace. One fan, who did not wish to be maimed, said that years ago Sir Stephen had introduced a new owner, Neil McClure, to Swansea City and installed himself as chairman but it turned out McClure had no money to invest so the Swans ended up in a spiral of decline and nearly went out of business altogether. Were history to repeat itself the ramifications would be felt throughout the World since so many Global events such as Brexit, peace in the Middle East and the market for second hand shipping containers are now intimately entwined with the fortunes of Bristol Rovers FC.  Speaking from Jericho a senior member of the Al-Qaseltzer family said he hoped Hamster's demise would not also mean that Wael comes tumbling down. 

• Like 17

ITV were at it again tonight.

They re-ran an interview with Wael, carried out over a week ago. They described him as the  "BILLIONAIRE" owner of BRFC and how the football season was about to start with great expectations, non more so than at Rovers. Again he stated that "they will make announcements" when there is any news about the new stadium. Meaning his henchmen, deployed to break the bad news.

I can hear it now. "Unfortunately the original contract with UWE was not as first imagined and would have left the club with insurmountable debts. We tried to renegotiate the deal but, UWE were not willing to negotiate. Our owner is very sad at the outcome but can't comment as he is away on business. I and my team have worked tirelessly for the club but feel it's future now lies in the hands of others to achieve it's potential". 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Rich said:

ITV were at it again tonight.

They re-ran an interview with Wael, carried out over a week ago. They described him as the  "BILLIONAIRE" owner of BRFC and how the football season was about to start with great expectations, non more so than at Rovers. Again he stated that "they will make announcements" when there is any news about the new stadium. Meaning his henchmen, deployed to break the bad news.

I can hear it now. "Unfortunately the original contract with UWE was not as first imagined and would have left the club with insurmountable debts. We tried to renegotiate the deal but, UWE were not willing to negotiate. Our owner is very sad at the outcome but can't comment as he is away on business. I and my team have worked tirelessly for the club but feel it's future now lies in the hands of others to achieve it's potential". 

I would literally piss my pants if that were to happen especially after hearing them sing 'we got our new stadium' at AG