IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BSRED said:

I can picture this, thousands of Gas heads flocking to our new stadium drooling in envy, spending their hard earned benefits in our stadium which will result in even more money for us to spend recruiting young international players. We will  play them off the park and send the gas back to chernobyl in tears. Happy days

Those derby days are great. It's the alternative ones that are really quite horrific. I think. I can't really remember what the alternative feels like, but I'm sure it wasn't very nice. 

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

When was the last time 'thousands of Gasheads' flocked South of the river?

They always bottle it 

Come on, you must remember several thousand of them dropping in to watch JET & Bryan shot them down. 

They were the ones in the old east end, singing about how their new ground would be built before ours was done and how they were about to catch us up. 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Come on, you must remember several thousand of them dropping in to watch JET & Bryan shot them down. 

They were the ones in the old east end, singing about how their new ground would be built before ours was done and how they were about to catch us up. 

With 100,000 locked out....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

I did have a chuckle to myself yesterday.

A r*****s fan called into Radio Bristol, saying he hoped Sam Allerdyce was at the game. He said if he was and watched Jermaine Easter he would play for England!!! 

Erm.... he is Welsh mate!

Funny

And shite!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red Rag said:

Woke up this morning in a cold sweat. What can be wrong I asked myself? Flu, Mumps perhaps Ebola picked up from my recent holiday. Then I realised I read smaller than a fleas post last night, so I am putting it down to being horrified of the gas coming for us. 

Same here!

But mine was down to the Vindaloo and Haze.

Gassss :gasmask:

From the BBC news website

"A Jordanian writer charged with offending Islam after allegedly sharing a satirical cartoon on his Facebook page has been killed.

Nahid Hattar was hit by three bullets outside the court in the capital Amman where he was standing trial."

Glad this sort of thing doesn't go on in Guernsey

As they say "Lie down with dogs"

Jordan writer in blasphemy case Nahid Hattar killed

57 minutes ago, zippycar said:

"A Jordanian writer charged with offending Islam after allegedly sharing a satirical cartoon on his Facebook page has been killed.

Nahid Hattar was hit by three bullets outside the court in the capital Amman where he was standing trial."

And this means what exactly? Some sort of implication that the new Jordanian owner of Bristol Rovers must mean there is some kind of spurious link with extremism?

Shame on you.

That Jordan has its problems? Maybe suggesting that if you can be killed for a satirical facebook post then perhaps your owner would be wise not to be seen being carried down the road by a bunch of pissed up Rovers fans?

I have no idea, but I think the political situation in your owners country where they have their bank maybe vaguely interesting.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RumRed said:

That Jordan has its problems? Maybe suggesting that if you can be killed for a satirical facebook post then perhaps your owner would be wise not to be seen being carried down the road by a bunch of pissed up Rovers fans?

I have no idea, but I think the political situation in your owners country where they have their bank maybe vaguely interesting.  

Well this new political slant has opened up up a whole new can of worms hasn't it? 

Has this been brewing for a while in the minds of some? 

3 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Well this new political slant has opened up up a whole new can of worms hasn't it? 

Has this been brewing for a while in the minds of some? 

Only you it seems.

Factual post and you bring extremism into it? 

Shame on you

Edited by RumRed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

I did have a chuckle to myself yesterday.

A r*****s fan called into Radio Bristol, saying he hoped Sam Allerdyce was at the game. He said if he was and watched Jermaine Easter he would play for England!!! 

Erm.... he is Welsh mate!

Funny

Welsh.....and shit.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2016 at 21:00, Smaller than a flea said:

We've stumbled from the Conference to League 1 in two years. The old leadership who led us to the Conference have gone.  Based on last season, we are 7th in home attendance, competing against the likes of Millwall, Coventry and Sheffield United. Away attendances are incredible considering what we've gone through in recent years.

It doesn't match where you are now, but to call it a shambles is frankly nonsense.

But you knew that when you wrote i

6 hours ago, RumRed said:

Only you it seems.

Factual post and you bring extremism into it? 

Shame on you

I have to disagree with you, it was a stupid stereotypical comment. 

"Glad this sort of thing doesn't go on in Guernsey

What does that even mean? Stereotyping a whole country because of one incident? Ignorant racism, plain and simple.

What's the point of having 'banter' and laughing at them if it isn't about football? Just becomes something bitter & very 'real' otherwise.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, zippycar said:

What has this got to do with the Gas?

• Like 4