IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 hours ago, gl1 said:

NOW what are we going to do for comedy moments?

Their forum is too cringey to read tbh. I seen a post once saying other fans around the country were traumatised to see the gas go down....Yeah fkin right. I literally have no Idea where they pull these delusions from.

27 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Their forum is too cringey to read tbh. I seen a post once saying other fans around the country were traumatised to see the gas go down....Yeah fkin right. I literally have no Idea where they pull these delusions from.

I can't read it either. It just seems to be a collection of morons - the other sag forum seemed to inherit the more eloquent posters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Are you Hairy Ticker (the bloke with a cock up his arse) ?

I can't believe Jeremy Thorpe is on here posting as BS3City.

Surely, if he was, he would use a more imaginative name such as "Norman's wrist" or "Scott's right hand"

And, speaking of proportional representation, what a disgrace the league 1 play off final attendance of 53 000 was today.

Rovers would have filled Wembley twice over if other teams had not cheated by fielding ineligible players and denying us our rightful place in the top six. 

Edited by bert tann
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, bert tann said:

Surely, if he was, he would use a more imaginative name such as "Norman's wrist" or "Scott's right hand"

And, speaking of proportional representation, what a disgrace the league 1 play off final attendance of 53 000 was today.

Rovers would have filled Wembley twice over if other teams had not cheated by fielding ineligible players and denying us our rightful place in the top six. 

And they wouldn`t have disgraced themselves by invading the pitch but would have respectfully applauded the gallant losers.

It`s no wonder they are so loved and admired in all corners of the world where people gather together to play the beautiful game.

15 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I can't read it either. It just seems to be a collection of morons - the other sag forum seemed to inherit the more eloquent posters.

Gas Guzzler? I think they must have some sort of entrance test as it's a cut above the collection of semi-literate outbursts that is Gas Chat.

Edited by Eddie Hitler

29 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I see there's a post on there decrying the 'shocking' attendance at the play-off final yesterday.

Apparently they would have taken 35-42K easily, as they always do!

I don't think Wembley is big enough for them. Even though they took 26000 last time they went . Just below half of yesterday's attendance . Strange bunch that lot . Gas logic . Is that in the dictionary yet

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

I see there's a post on there decrying the 'shocking' attendance at the play-off final yesterday.

Apparently they would have taken 35-42K easily, as they always do!

That is why on the rare occasion I go on one of their forums , I don't last more than a minute or so. I know we laugh at it, and and their hypocrisy, but the delusion really is international class and mind boggling.

Ignore the 26k for a massive game, but slag others off for taking more !!! They are truly a rare and pathetic (in)breed.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

That is why on the rare occasion I go on one of their forums , I don't last more than a minute or so. I know we laugh at it, and and their hypocrisy, but the delusion really is international class and mind boggling.

Ignore the 26k for a massive game, but slag others off for taking more !!! They are truly a rare and pathetic (in)breed.

One of the posters actually said can we stop with the 40k thing as well when we took less than 30k to Wembley last time!

Seems as though they do have some normal fans.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bert tann said:

Cock not clock eh Bert!? Damn predictive text...

The gas took 26000 fans to their play off final and most of the top section was not open and yet they are still claiming on gasshat they took 32000 supporters, this is lie.

Why are they so  obsessed with attendances, it is a bit pathetic.

They go on and on about how many fans they could  but the facts are they are a poorly supported team.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bert tann said:

I wouldn't call any attendance a 'disgrace', but I must admit I would have thought Bradford v Millwall would attract a significantly larger attendance than that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bs3 said:

The gas took 26000 fans to their play off final and most of the top section was not open and yet they are still claiming on gasshat they took 32000 supporters, this is lie.

They go on and on about how many fans they could  but the facts are they are a poorly supported team.

It is strange. I know not all of the blue few are deluded. But I read this morning that they are bigger than Bradford. :rofl2br:

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

Say no more...

trump-inauguration-crowd-1484943564224-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I wouldn't call any attendance a 'disgrace', but I must admit I would have thought Bradford v Millwall would attract a significantly larger attendance than that.

Why?

Wemberlee is such a shit day out

Pubs suck, area sucks afterwards all the decent boozers in Marylebone are closed by the met.

If city spunked an FA cup final appearance  I may go again otherwise you can keep it. Oh yeah, it is a complete rip off as well

• Like 6

Just now, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Why?

Pubs suck, area sucks afterwards all the decent boozers in Marylebone are closed by the met.

If city spunked an FA cup final appearance  I may go again otherwise you can keep it. Oh yeah, it is a complete rip off as well

Got to agree with you mate. Apart from the match itself I hated every minute of the JPT. The traffic, the prices, the queues and everything else about the new `corporate` Wembley just sucks. If we got there again in anything other than a playoff final I wouldn`t go and if I did I`d weekend it in London.

Much preferred it when we went to the Millennium if I`m honest, a much better stadium and a far better day out.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Why?

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Got to agree with you mate. Apart from the match itself I hated every minute of the JPT. The traffic, the prices, the queues and everything else about the new `corporate` Wembley just sucks. If we got there again in anything other than a playoff final I wouldn`t go and if I did I`d weekend it in London.

Much preferred it when we went to the Millennium if I`m honest, a much better stadium and a far better day out.

You must be doing it wrong, although I know what you mean if you go in the wrong pubs. For the JPT we stayed on the tube for an extra stop (Holbourne?) Found a decent pub and met a coach load of lads I hadn't seen for years, brilliant day out.