IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

1,103 15ers made the 89 mile trip to the very end of the M5 to see their gallant, jester-clad team battle for a 0-0 draw against the mighty, mid-table Walsall, swelling the Boxing Day crowd to a huge 5,759.

It's the unrivalled support given by the travelling 15er hoards which enable most of the clubs in League One to stay in business.

2 hours ago, BS3City said:

1,103! Travelling in huge numbers - it's just what they do... :shifty:

Lies! 

They ALWAYS take a 2k sell out to Walsall. FACT! 

On 12/25/2017 at 21:33, 22A said:

As I've posted before; as a football fan I do not want any club to die. However as a City fan, I'll be content with Rovers becoming a mid table Western League side.

PERMANENTLY!

at least then they wont get 98,000 locked outside the gates at portishead,i dont think they have any

Soooom my uncle came over this morning with his family, mince pies, coffee/tea chat and exchange pressies. He is a huge Rovers fan, I chatted to him a bit and teased him about us moving upto 2nd place. He did not even know, I was surprised, I mean ok not following us closely I can understand, but he frequents the Rovers forums as much as I do these, so he did not see anything on there either. Just popped over to look at the Gas sites (why are there 2  - I mean the topics and replies are almost all copied and pasted), and no mention. I mean it's not like they don't talk about us on there (remember their marathon biggest ever thread about us "Relegation Party") so seems they are just ignoring our success, I guess hand over ears "la la la, can;t hear you" will mean it isn't happening.

Are we that soft skinned on here do you think, I am sure if they were in this position we would have a thread mentioning it, or in this thread, chatting about it - probably calling them lucky bastards because we would no it's not on merit :P

Must be sad to be so insecure, they really cannot exists outside of their echo chamber can they,

14 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

To be fair that's a decent turn out to watch a shit team play another shit team in a shit ground. Even more so when your shit team play in a kit so shit you only like it if you've got shit in your eyes. Then your manager comes out and talks shit about the shit budget and the general shit going on in the shit back ground. The same shit ground that sells shit out of date food and pays its staff shit wages. And your shit owner has shit money because his job his shovelling camel shit

That's a load of shit right there.

21 minutes ago, miser said:

Dopey has blasted the EFL for requiring the Gas to play 4 games over the festive period including 2 on an energy sapping ploughed field! 

He has described the EFL as clowns -

Darrell Clarke slams EFL “clowns” over Bristol Rovers fixture list

Bristol Rovers boss Darrell Clarke has slammed EFL “clowns” over his sides festive fixture list.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/darrell-clarke-slams-efl-clowns-979052

Since when did he become such an expert? ...

darrell_clarke_clown2.jpg.c3909145bfb24550ddadea49f691f858.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

He has described the EFL as clowns -

Darrell Clarke slams EFL “clowns” over Bristol Rovers fixture list

Bristol Rovers boss Darrell Clarke has slammed EFL “clowns” over his sides festive fixture list.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/darrell-clarke-slams-efl-clowns-979052

Since when did he become such an expert? ...

darrell_clarke_clown2.jpg.c3909145bfb24550ddadea49f691f858.jpg

In that article it says that R*vers `lose Dan Ledbitter Boxing Day draw`

Finances must be pretty bad if they`re raffling their players now.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I Don't give a flying **** about your plastic team, we are the only real community football club in Bristol, something you will never be no matter how much money you use to buy plastic players 

From the bullshitter that is Henbury Ass . What a belter 

2nd in the Championship with 3 Bristolians on the pitch playing for us - 

• Like 5