IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, TwoSheds said:

Anyone seen this pic before spotted in tesco at shepton, When did Windass play for the 15ers

Full kit wanker shepton mallet.jpg

Huge coincidence but it might actually be his name? 

I remember years back there was a post on here taking the piss out of someone for having what was assumed was a city players name spelt wrongly on a shirt. I vaguely knew this person, who was called Wiltshire but the player at the time was of course Wilkshire. 

46 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Now come on surely somebody can photoshop the famous blue and white quarters onto this photograph and title it 2018/19 team photo shoot in front of the new stand.

Must do better.

If only I could I would, but I would have them standing around their infamous UWE display table 

8 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

The poster who replied that this was a class post that brought back happy memories should experience a nice piece of Karma soon when the Receiver rocks up at the Memorial. 

Irony is that they cannot possibly be in a list of highest falls from grace because they only ever wobble between division 3 and Division 5. To fall, you must first have flown numbnuts

Edited by Southport Red
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

The poster who replied that this was a class post that brought back happy memories should experience a nice piece of Karma soon when the Receiver rocks up at the Memorial. 

Irony is that they cannot possibly be in a list of highest falls from grace because they only ever wobble between division 3 and Division 5. To fall, you must first have flown numbnuts

These is no such thing as 'division 5' it's a term they invented to try to disguise that they were NON-LEAGUE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

If they ever go into administration  they’ll magically never mention 1982 ever again - ironically they’d survive using the same procedure we set a precedence for many other clubs to follow.  

Just like they used to go on "well at least we haven't been in the bottom division", funnily enough we never seem to hear that anymore.

• Like 1