IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

Really hope they appoint that clown Hollowhead.    Would love to hear the interview after he relegates them.  

My favourite thing about Hollowhead?

He relegated 2 clubs in one season- he left them right near the drop zone in 2001 with no home win in late January then went to QPR in late February in a bid to keep them up- by the end of the season both were in the division below- takes some doing!!

As for their most recent incumbent, he is surely better off out of there. Can't see GJ going there, but Cotts? Maybe.

45 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Who would you like to see appointed?

Darrell Clarke...

Looking at who's available no one inspires me. Stewart, whilst I wouldn't have wanted him in charge would have been the best short term option but just asked to leave the club too. Rotten from the top.

Hurst would be interesting but as he's very good friends with DC it won't happen. DC will tell him everything that's wrong at the club.

Edited by Seventeen

31 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Don't know how this will format...

Steve Cotterill
2/1
Ian Holloway
11/1
Michael Appleton
11/1
Paul Hurst
11/1
Darren Ferguson
12/1
Marcus Stewart
12/1
Mark Warburton
12/1
Michael Flynn
12/1
Graham Westley
14/1
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
14/1
Nigel Pearson
14/1
Tim Sherwood
14/1
Brian McDermott
16/1
Chris Hargreaves
16/1
Craig Bellamy
20/1
Harry Redknapp
20/1
Alan Pardew
25/1
Phil Brown
25/1

Paul Hurst might be a decent shout....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WesM said:

I almost feel sorry for him. Even the reddest of reds has to admit he did a good job in getting them back up from the National League to where they are now. He’s clearly not had much support from the frauds that are the board there. He could and should of left a few summers ago when his stock was high, he stayed loyal and its now damaged him professionally.

Should have went to Leeds when he had the chance. At least he would be set up for life financially.

I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a ******* cock #happydays

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Some cracking replies to the statement put out by Wally. The Fewers aren't a happy lot.

In other words, we can't afford to sack him and pay him off so we're placing him on gardening leave.

Can you imagine Steve Lansdown issuing a statement like this? It's totally unprofessional.