IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

57 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Been in work 90 minutes. The bitterness and hatred this morning. Is brilliant. You can imagine the shit they are coming out with. Love it 

Obsessed! You’d think they’d still be celebrating being out of the relegation zone, for another few days, at least..! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fiale said:

UWE_Stadium_Bristol_Rovers_Independent_Fans_Forum_-_2019-02-13_00.10.33.png

Good God. I like watching those conspiracy theory shows on Blaze and they are good entertainment, but nothing as good as seeing these guys cooking up a conspiracy for themselves. Regarding SL's involvement in the UWE, it's neither here nor there, he is one voice, the issues with UWE that Hamer referred to were explained by the Rovers, it was because they couldn't own the land or stadium outright because of they way HP had designed the covenants. "We moved the rugby club" ? They were selling the mem, they wanted the rugby club out of the way, they got their wish. Why would we have a state of the art stadium and a pitch suitable for Premiership and then decide to continue to rent the mem, just to give little Bristol Rovers money? The rest of that post is just a rant of misery and delusion, when was the last time they played in front of 10kish crowds, why on earth would they need a stadium like Cardiffs or Brightons, absolutely incredible.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Wow. There are still some that really think that SL and co are actually afraid of them doing well and "catching up" to us.

They are light years behind us, off the field, on the field,  "stadium" wise, budget wise...need I go on?

It would be great for Bristol to have two clubs in the Premiership, but its never going to happen. The best they can hope for is a push at the League 1 playoffs, and then it would only be by a fluke because it won't be by paying the wages of decent players that can get you out of that league the right way - because they will never pay it (probably more likely would never be able to afford it!!). 

Their level, whether they like it or not, is L2, L1 at best.

The board are full of shit, most of the fans are full of shit, the squad is shit, and the stadium is a nationwide laughing stock.

Worried? I'm more concerned that Forest Green will be up challenging us long before the sags ever will.

Oh by the way, is their TV ready yet?

Edited by Taz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Taz said:

Wow. There are still some that really think that SL and co are actually afraid of them doing well and "catching up" to us.

They are light years behind us, off the field, on the field,  "stadium" wise, budget wise...need I go on?

It would be great for Bristol to have two clubs in the Premiership, but its never going to happen. The best they can hope for is a push at the League 1 playoffs, and then it would only be by a fluke because it won't be by paying the wages of decent players that can get you out of that league the right way - because they will never pay it (probably more likely would never be able to afford it!!). 

Their level, whether they like it or not, is L2, L1 at best.

The board are full of shit, most of the fans are full of shit, the squad is shit, and the stadium is a nationwide laughing stock.

Worried? I'm more concerned that Forest Green will be up challenging us long before the sags ever will.

Oh by the way, is their TV ready yet?

They are still looking on Gum tree for someone local who is looking to punt out a telly stand. Once they have that, the telly will be good to go.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Hillarious tinfoil hattery on display there.

"Bristol Sport have always shown they put their interests first" - er, like evey other company in the world.

And how funny is that whole outraged indignation, coming from a fan of the club that tried to steal AG in 1982 and subsequently stitched up Bristol Rugby through utter chicanery. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It must be killing them at the moment. Fifth in the Championship and 5th round of the FA cup. They are GD out of the league 1 relegation zone and looking forward to Sunderland smashing them in the Checkertrade! I bet if you offered gasheads their relegation to league 2 in exchange for us not getting in the premier league they would bite your hand off!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

Good grief that is one tinfoil hat conspiracy theory right there.

I do like that they deserve to be a Championship or Prom side because of the size of Bristol, and that they should follow the likes of Cardiff and Brighton. Not sure if he realises that they are one club towns/city's , by his theory Brentford should be Champions of Europe , look at the size of London !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Have the local media not reported this perhaps because it is utter tosh. Do they still believe money wasn't the reason it didn't happen. Sorry I forgot Waels massive financial input to the club recently. 

Local media not reported it because

1). Even the Post can spot bull if it smells strongly enough and

2) They understand the Libel laws better than this Gashead. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Horfield is Midsomer. SL is the poisoner. “Those pesky Teds ... it’s all their fault”. Never theirs.

He lost me at “... if you want to see them [Rovers] playing at the level they deserve to (ie Championship or Premiership)”

They’re ‘kin deluded.

I actually laughed out loud when the nutjob said about settling for the Mem and playing in front of 10k-ish crowds in L1 or L2.

They haven’t regularly played in front of 10k-ish crowds since the early 70s.

Paranoid idiots, they’re wired to the ******* moon.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Thanks bsb, Whenever bob taylor scored a hat trick Joe jordan subbed him.

Id like to think i can retire from this thread after supplying that stat.

JJ didn't sub him quickly enough after Bob Scored his final hat trick of the 1989/90 season against Crewe! Did his hamstring....lost the title to the fewers as a. Consequence!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Lansdown could give them £100 million and they’d still find some way to balls everything up.

Proper Clown show.

No wonder this thread is so long.

• Like 1

The whole thing is funny, the opening post was a conspiracy theory (below). I find it weird how they distort the whole Bristol Rugby / ground thing - quite happy to stitch them up and steal their ground, then ditch them when going to UWE in a nice new stadium because they won't need them and they would ruin their pitch. The opening post was - seems his timelines are a bit whacked regarding where any conflict of interest may lie as well.

UWE_Stadium_Bristol_Rovers_Independent_Fans_Forum_-_2019-02-13_10.47.24.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just read that thread. If you ever needed anymore proof that they are the most deluded paranoid bunch of morons in football. It’s concreted right in that thread 

Can you link it to me please, had a look but can seem to find it

32 minutes ago, TomF said:

Reading some of his tweets he's a proper bitter one.  See the one about how we took 8k to Man City but can't fill our own ground.  Classic Sag Attendance Virus. 

Yes Lewis. Really embarrassing that we don’t often fill our 27,000 seater stadium (ignore our 20k average attendance) whilst Rovers never fill their 12k capacity hovel..!