IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

For some reason this thread has turned in to bus route of yesteryear rather than Fewer baiting.

Anyway, Rovers are gash.

Also, does anyone remeber the Number 4 City Dart (or, shitty-fart if you prefer) that went absolutely everywhere, Frenchay, Hanham and a selection of hamlets, villages and backwaters?

Yep! That was my bus back in the day to Bristol Poly from Hanham, best bus journey ever on a M-B single seater, lady driver slinging it around the road at the bottom of Cleeve Hill to Frenchay...brilliant!

13 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

When I was in my teens I obviously read the omnibus edition of The Joy of Sex :noexp:

Strong wrists were required just to hold that book. Good job you were in your teens and strengthening your wrists.

• Haha 1

It’s looking deliciously ominous for Jaily Birdon and the rubbish over the river. 
Swindon next up, who will doubtless be buoyed by their victory today. Then  Sunderland, Ipswich and Doncaster Utd I think.

Reading a few comments from the troglodytes it sounds like they were absolutely wretched again today. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I don`t think any of us realise just how bad things are getting over there.

A poster on slagchat has just referred to their unique anthem as `that dirge Irene`

Didn't somebody say the other day that they thought somebody had gone "undercover" as they had found someone talking sense and criticising, whilst confusing the mods by using a sag user name?

That would further back that theory up to be fair...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

big week coming up for them swindon on tuesday, then lee johnson brings his sunderland next saturday.

Swindon, Sunderland, Ipswich, Donny, Cobblers, Lincoln their next half a dozen fixtures.

They should be fretting big time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Just spent an enjoyable hour on gas chat. It’s a wonderful cocktail of bile focussed on the club and each other with a dash of resignation of relegation. What a tonic!

It's a strange place.

One of then started a thread suggesting that after a year off, some people might attend less often.

A perfectly reasonable suggestion, given some will have lost their jobs, others will reflect on a year of missed family and friends and sadly, a few might have died.

The response?

Eff off down to Trashton.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's a strange place.

One of then started a thread suggesting that after a year off, some people might attend less often.

A perfectly reasonable suggestion, given some will have lost their jobs, others will reflect on a year of missed family and friends and sadly, a few might have died.

The response?

Eff off down to Trashton.

I saw that one. Brilliant! It’s like OTIB but for sadomasochists with a learning disability.

Edited by HappyClapper
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Joey Barton talks double glazing after another welcome defeat for the Gas rabble ;

’ This is our Everest‘ 

No mention of ‘dusting themselves down’ this week. 

Maybe too much dust has been removed and now he can now see how crap they are.

• Haha 1