IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 02/06/2021 at 20:00, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s been going on for a LONG time as well.

I seem to remember way back in 2013 at the JPT derby match they were singing “we’ve got our staydee-uum” for at least 30 seconds before continuing their 90 minutes sponsored silence.

ha ha ferking knobheads they never learn do they , and they wonder why their every ones favourite team (to laugh at ).

11 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

6 teams have stadiums with bigger capacities but every other club have better stadiums (how many other teams have tents for stands) 

Rovers aren't a big League 2 club they are a league 2 club. If we were to get relegated we'd be a big league one club but not just because we got relegated. 

They'll feel at home when they go to Crawley.

15 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

6 teams have stadiums with bigger capacities but every other club have better stadiums (how many other teams have tents for stands) 

Rovers aren't a big League 2 club they are a league 2 club. If we were to get relegated we'd be a big league one club but not just because we got relegated. 

Harrogate still looks positively non league (or div five in case the snorters are reading), and whilst Barrow (below)isn't exactly plush  there still isn't a ramshackle collection of tents on view
image.png.01b77f643edca2a6f4876c0684104a4a.png

20 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

With fairy dust . Magical. The whole club are absolutely deluded. 

The only magic will be another disappearing act by the Fewers when the team starts sliding further down the table.

As Colin Daniels' namesake used to say " you'll like this but not a lot ! "

• Haha 1

No idea how they get away with temporary stands for so long. I can understand events that last months or a year useing them, but just odd they are allowed for long term seating. Maybe that's the cheap way forward for the Ayteo when it updated, a big top with benches

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

No idea how they get away with temporary stands for so long. I can understand events that last months or a year useing them, but just odd they are allowed for long term seating. Maybe that's the cheap way forward for the Ayteo when it updated, a big top with benches

The worst part of our ground is significantly better than the best of theirs. How awful.

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

Surprised they never needed planning permission, they can hardly say they're temporary!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fiale said:

No idea how they get away with temporary stands for so long. I can understand events that last months or a year useing them, but just odd they are allowed for long term seating. Maybe that's the cheap way forward for the Ayteo when it updated, a big top with benches

Yep I know I’m being pedantic - but surely we can get the name of probably the best player we’ve ever had correct? John Atyeo - Mr Bristol City - as you were ... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep I know I’m being pedantic - but surely we can get the name of probably the best player we’ve ever had correct? John Atyeo - Mr Bristol City - as you were ... 

Not at all pedantic.

I made a similar comment myself just a few posts before yours. 

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

How odd not to find this story locally reported ?

Yes, far more important to the Bristol Fewers, I would have thought ,than an ex manager at Barnsley ?  Still there you go, how will BP explain away the fact that Joey Bag is not there for pre-season ,  a mysterious injury, perhaps ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fiale said:

Seem to remember Yeovil having a temporary stand extension on their open end when we last went there