IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

A new show for Gasheads to boycott and complain about.

Watching the Bristol set "Showtrial" last night and in cross examination the forensic scientist is asked gow unlikely something is. "Is it just unlikely, or improbable like rain falling upwards or Rovers winning at home?" :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Club is excited to debut the new matchday facilities and Fanzone at our game against Tranmere Rovers tomorrow!

I have to say, I think they have put a massive spin on this, the club Is excited? Pleased to announce perhaps but, excited, wow. 

Hang on - Fanzone? On their little forum they openly ridiculed the pre match facilities outside of Ashton Gate - saying they were more proof of us becoming ‘an American-like franchise’ - they don’t even know the definition of franchise over there. Knew they’d copy us soon enough though ?

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hang on - Fanzone? On their little forum they openly ridiculed the pre match facilities outside of Ashton Gate - saying they were more proof of us becoming ‘an American-like franchise’ - they don’t even know the definition of franchise over there. Knew they’d copy us soon enough though ?

It was ever thus and the only thing you can be certain of, as is proven by this, is that what they do to imitate us will be unreservedly tinpot.

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

A new show for Gasheads to boycott and complain about.

Watching the Bristol set "Showtrial" last night and in cross examination the forensic scientist is asked gow unlikely something is. "Is it just unlikely, or improbable like rain falling upwards or Rovers winning at home?" :)

Noticed that when first shown, laughed, but did think " Must have been recorded during LAST season !

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

It’s  not happening 

The consortium wants total control 

and he want to keep 10 percent 

10 percent won't stop them having total control.

*edit* 

Also I don't understand what makes them think there is any room for a ground in the development. This is the developers proposal and it seems pretty well mapped out and there is no mention of a stadium here.

The five-phase plan spans the next 30 years:

Phase one – in the next one to five years

Will see the university campus and other existing developments get underway.

Repairs to the flyover and creation of a new pedestrian walkway.

Installation of ground source heat pumps under Netham Park and Feeder Canal to help lower carbon emissions.

Phase two – ten to 15 years

Infiltration of development to the west side of St Philip’s Marsh, with the creation of a new leisure strip boasting active waterfront with bars restaurants and light entertainment, setting a precedent for developments to come.

Phase three – 15 to 20 years

The building of new active, ground floor spaces with residential units above.

Addition of large green courtyards and a *creative hub.

Phase four – 20 to 25 years

To the east of the fruit market lies a concrete production facility, which “would be counterproductive to move” until previous phases are complete.

Following completion, the site would be turned into mixed-use residential and office units.

Phase five – 25 to 30 years

Completion of all major redevelopment and conversion of railway service yard into a large public park.

*The Marsh Makers have created two masterplans; one that includes the redevelopment of the service yard and one that doesn’t.

*Half Man Half Biscuit fans will know what I mean when I say, I hope they cut their hedges. :) 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

10 percent won't stop them having total control.

*edit* 

Also I don't understand what makes them think there is any room for a ground in the development. This is the developers proposal and it seems pretty well mapped out and there is no mention of a stadium here.

The five-phase plan spans the next 30 years:

Phase one – in the next one to five years

Will see the university campus and other existing developments get underway.

Repairs to the flyover and creation of a new pedestrian walkway.

Installation of ground source heat pumps under Netham Park and Feeder Canal to help lower carbon emissions.

Phase two – ten to 15 years

Infiltration of development to the west side of St Philip’s Marsh, with the creation of a new leisure strip boasting active waterfront with bars restaurants and light entertainment, setting a precedent for developments to come.

Phase three – 15 to 20 years

The building of new active, ground floor spaces with residential units above.

Addition of large green courtyards and a *creative hub.

Phase four – 20 to 25 years

To the east of the fruit market lies a concrete production facility, which “would be counterproductive to move” until previous phases are complete.

Following completion, the site would be turned into mixed-use residential and office units.

Phase five – 25 to 30 years

Completion of all major redevelopment and conversion of railway service yard into a large public park.

*The Marsh Makers have created two masterplans; one that includes the redevelopment of the service yard and one that doesn’t.

*Half Man Half Biscuit fans will know what I mean when I say, I hope they cut their hedges. :) 

also no one would want to live next door  to them gasbags

Edited by Jim Davey

5 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Salford down to 9 men, losing their heads in their cup final....

Watching the 2nd half and, by all accounts, Grant has been down for the same thing 3 times and the ref fell for it.

Gashead taken seriously ill in the away end now, paramedics in there.

Salford just scored too. :)

If you think we are bad, take a look at league 2, awful!

Edited by Ska Junkie