IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

don't forget new builds have to have a fair gap between the edge of the playing surface and the front of any stands. 

Another site to gauge their available space.  The O2 in London, is 11 acres, the whole FM site size. Just the dome, not the surrounding area. 

main-qimg-f84be01f2d566a11b266e8ee90e91cf8-c

So, you can build a giant tent on 11 acres. Beginning to make sense now!

• Haha 1

Just had a look on their forum and they are so deluded it is unbelievable. They are congratulating themselves regarding their new Stadium that will never be built. They actually think they are a big club.  

Some belter has posted this:-

"Re pubs I imagine drinking at the new grounds facilities watching rovers highlights videos from all ages and looking at historic gas memorabilia with ya mates from all over and getting atmossed right up prior to kick off"

..... DELUSIONAL  (THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

If he is found guilty they should sentence him to do community work in some shithole of a Football ground with a bunch of amateurs.

Oh wait.......

personally,id give him 1000 hours bin and litter picking duty at imperial park with compulsary weekend attendance. or the maccys carpark on airport rd. dodge the gherkin joey  would be my choice game

• Like 1

14 hours ago, richyy66 said:

Just had a look on their forum and they are so deluded it is unbelievable. They are congratulating themselves regarding their new Stadium that will never be built. They actually think they are a big club.  

Some belter has posted this:-

"Re pubs I imagine drinking at the new grounds facilities watching rovers highlights videos from all ages and looking at historic gas memorabilia with ya mates from all over and getting atmossed right up prior to kick off"

..... DELUSIONAL  (THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING)

Brilliant!  'Atmossed right up'..? WTF! And 'historic gas memorabilia'......?  Like the 1972 Watney Cup and their embarrassing promotional table display..? Belters indeed!!

• Haha 2

Well, well, well. Here is a dramatic rewriting of actual factual history, in their thread where they are all getting ahead of themselves and naming the pipe dream on St. Phillips Marsh.

memory

meader
First Team
yesterday at 5:02pm
yattongas likes this
How do you all feel about keeping the word Memorial in the new stadium name. Bristol Rugby deserted the Mem, so it will be nice if Rovers kept Memorial.
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

If we are picking choice cuts from Gaschat, anyone fancy playing a little game?

Which Gashead was, only a couple or years ago, so brutally assaulted by their next door neighbour that 1 ambulance wasn't enough to put all of their limbs in it, so they needed two of them... along with an additional paramedic, and yet the police didn't want to know.

It's almost as if they have made the entire thing up.

You'll never guess.

Screenshot_20211203-211854_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Which Gashead was, only a couple or years ago, so brutally assaulted by their next door neighbour that 1 ambulance wasn't enough to put all of their limbs in it, so they needed two of them... along with an additional paramedic, and yet the police didn't want to know.

You'll never guess.

Bugger, I can’t play. I read that myself so it wouldn’t be a guess. 
I was mainly shocked that the two ambulances and paramedics took so long to attend, they ended up treating a scar?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

You'll never guess.

Does he fix computers by any chance?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

You'll never guess.

I would hazard a guess at Captain lies and bull5hit, our 'friend' from Henbury / Southmead.

What a despicable piece of utter bullcrapping waste of breath that amoeba is!

Probably has a w@nk every time he gets a bite. 

No doubt an anti vaccer, I would be utterly embarrassed to be associated with the same football club as that piece of shite!

I'm amazed the genuine gas fans haven't put the piece of crap in his place TBH, it wouldn't happen on here!