IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not needed - it’s all untrue - Rovers have been awarded the least number of penalties in league two this season and they have had seven players sent off this season ... the widely held opinion that refs ‘favour’ them is utter rubbish ...

That might be true for this season although they have also had five opposition players sent off, over a much longer period of time they have definitely had more sendings off and penalties go in their favour, not that it really matters

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cheers for the reply but people have definitely been saying that recently - check out the match day comments galore this season: “Have Rovers had their weekly penalty yet?” - “Has the standard red card for Rovers’ opponents been shown yet?” etc etc etc - it is funny, but it’s just not true - anyway, time to bask in their home defeat vs Darrell ... ??????

You’re banging a lone drum, who says it has to be true, in fact when have the sags ever let truth get in the way of anything, so why should we do so when referring to their shambolic, disgrace of a football club on a thread dedicated to ripping the piss out of them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

You’re banging a lone drum, who says it has to be true, in fact when have the sags ever let truth get in the way of anything, so why should we do so when referring to their shambolic, disgrace of a football club on a thread dedicated to ripping the piss out of them.

Oh ok, so you’re happy to peddle lies whilst accusing the Sags of peddling lies - that makes sense ... ??

• Admin
12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh ok, so you’re happy to peddle lies whilst accusing the Sags of peddling lies - that makes sense ... ??

it’s a piss taking banter thread, does humour and ridicule have to be above all scrutiny?  Lighten up.  It’s all part of the ridicule in response to the nonsense that they keep peddling by their ridiculous claims on support numbers etc.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

it’s a piss taking banter thread, does humour and ridicule have to be above all scrutiny?  Lighten up.  It’s all part of the ridicule in response to the nonsense that they keep peddling by their ridiculous claims on support numbers etc.

Cheers and no worries - but we still do jump on any untruths the Sags put out - bit of a shame to do that and just peddle as many lies ourselves?

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cheers and no worries - but we still do jump on any untruths the Sags put out - bit of a shame to do that and just peddle as many lies ourselves?

just think of this thread as a gas version of spitting image. mostly fastasy rubbish which some people find funny and those that dont like it tend to not bother reading it.  as you rightly say,its a lot of guff,personally,i enjoy it but thats my sense of humour

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

I did chuckle at a post on their forum, I read a day or so ago.

'City have a better, team, support, infrastructure, ground, position, owner and more money'.

The reply:

'Apart from all that we're doing quite well though.'

Fair play to the gashead that posted that reply, it did make me laugh! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I did chuckle at a post on their forum, I read a day or so ago.

'City have a better, team, support, infrastructure, ground, position, owner and more money'.

The reply:

'Apart from all that we're doing quite well though.'

Fair play to the gashead that posted that reply, it did make me laugh! ?

More lies...! 

Ignore all that and still, in no way are they doing quite well...! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This guy knows it...

So that's 3 of JBs big signings sent off for off the ball incidents, ie punching an opponent. The whole of the football world must be shaking their heads in disbelief at what's going on at Rovers, as well as P?!sing themselves laughing. JB has certainly changed the culture of the club, I hope Wael is pleased. It's not going to happen but the manager has to go, he has assembled an ill balanced squad, lacking forwards and right sided defenders. What we have in abundance is experienced players with short fuses and no self control, just like the manager.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

This guy knows it...

So that's 3 of JBs big signings sent off for off the ball incidents, ie punching an opponent. The whole of the football world must be shaking their heads in disbelief at what's going on at Rovers, as well as P?!sing themselves laughing. 

Yes. Either that, or completely and utterly unaware about he or them.