IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Family club mind 

E118B506-B32D-462B-A0E1-19F0CD9CF53D.jpeg

Every club has got some complete pr1cks who follow them, sadly we’re no different.

What incidents like this show is that for all the rubbish they come out with they aren’t any different to anyone else despite what some of their fans think.

• Robin 1

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Why would you think that Jim?

Looking at the league two table unfortunately they are the top form team at present 

Just now, sticks 1969 said:

Looking at the league two table unfortunately they are the top form team at present 

Sorry Mansfield are 

31 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

must be horrible for away fans getting excited by the prospect of coming to our wonderful city to find out they have to spend the afternoon at that dump

I may have mentioned this before but I worked for quite a few years with a Plymouth Argyle season ticket holder.

Each season a group of them would pick an away game and make a weekend of it.

One time when they were in the same league as Rovers I suggested their going to see them; given how close it was and that Bristol was a good night out.

He agreed that it was a good night out but said that they would never go to the Memorial Stadium again because the conditions and facilities for away fans were absolutely terrible.

This suggests to me that they should have a new marketing slogan:

"Watching Rovers at the Memorial Stadium - once is plenty."

7 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

just got a horrible feeling than their going to sneak into the play ooffs and win it ,really hope i'm wrong

Agree about the play offs, they have hit some decent form to be fair and I don't like being fair to them, it's a shit league so play offs should be a minimum for them really with their budget which must be one of the biggest in that league, only need to lose a couple on the bounce and its a different story tho.