IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

I hope the train companies have put on extra services for the huge Rovers support heading over the bridge for their big local derby.

TBF we have sold out our allocation , but it was a pitiful amount.  Ah well, I can spend Saturday on my phone watching and hoping you lose while occasionally checking to see how Rovers are getting on.

• Haha 6
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

TBF we have sold out our allocation , but it was a pitiful amount.  Ah well, I can spend Saturday on my phone watching and hoping you lose while occasionally checking to see how Rovers are getting on.

We lose, we lose, makes little difference to our league status, but you lose goodbye to the faint hope of play offs . THAT'S why I'm having a sizable punt on your lot.....win-win !?

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

We lose, we lose, makes little difference to our league status, but you lose goodbye to the faint hope of play offs . THAT'S why I'm having a sizable punt on your lot.....win-win !?

Not that I'm bragging (I am) some of us had a very small punt, to win quite a sizeable amount the other week when we beat Sutton 2-0 :)

18 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I bumped into a Gas supporter earlier who said Rovers are playing great football, crowds are massive and that they are taking thousands away?

Reminds me of my late father, when told Rovers were going to play on a Sunday. He replied they cannot play on a Saturday!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Just read in Bristol world that their on loan Newcastle player is worth 19million..

right

Would that be 19 million Venezuelan Bolivar? A very quick Google calculation tells me that's around 45 - 50 US dollars. Seems more likely to me...?

1 minute ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Does anyone know if Wael is going to buy Chelsea? Has fans must be worried their billionaire owner might leave them ? for his second team

Is he a Venezuelan Bolivar type billionaire? He might be, cos I think I might be too...?

The two main Newport's are Newport and Newport Pagnell. I believe all Rovers fans talk like Bill out of  football factory...

" Bill who put the Pagnell on the end and why is it now so far away?. "

"I'll cut you first you slag ."

Conclusive.

Edited by B1ackbird