IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Does their ground only hold 9100 now?

BBC Bristol were banging on beforehand about today’s game “selling out” & yet that’s how many were there?

Radio Bristol reckon they sell out for every home game - utter tosh ... they didn’t even sell out when they played a friendly vs Man Utd at the world famous ‘Mem’ ... and the Mancs fielded a strong team including players like Beckham, Solskjaer and Scholes I believe 

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

9 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I hadn't done it before I saw your post, but then gave it a try and, after the letters from my first guess, tried LOSER.

I was wrong, but, Yes, very Rovers themed ?.  

Well w-anchor didn't fit which was my first thought.....

I actually think that the cryptic clue made it harder ? 

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

Well w-anchor didn't fit which was my first thought.....

I actually think that the cryptic clue made it harder ? 

I then tried QUORDLE.

Sometimes the letters just fit, and I was so tempted to try PIKEY on the top right and bottom left squares.

Daily Quordle 69
3️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
?⬜??⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜?
???⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜?⬜
????? ⬜?⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ??⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?⬜?⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜?⬜??
⬜⬜⬜⬜? ⬜⬜?⬜⬜
⬜?⬜⬜? ⬜⬜?⬜⬜
?⬜⬜?? ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
????? ⬜??⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜??
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

• Haha 1

The new ‘Bristol City Coming For You’ Rovers hat.

The hat comes with an incinerated sausage roll.

On sale now for their expected Wembley day out this year where they will amass 60,000 in the lower tiers.

A guaranteed Cup Final for the opposition in May.

F7C6991D-1F6E-4186-A3EE-0C3828E7BC04.webp

DB6F7CAA-14A5-4298-81DB-C4E6654BACB0.webp

E8F8D8A0-BAED-4111-8AE1-74D540707348.webp

E70C4247-71A0-49A6-8A27-4C5456A159EF.webp

Edited by Gert Mare

27 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If the Fewers don't sneak 3rd place and they do get to the play off final, I wonder how many they'll actually take.

I'd guess 40k.

40k would be the overall estimated attendance yeah? As in Sags and their opponents?

They actually took around 27/28k last time didn't they? Now don't get me wrong, it's a great figure for a lower division club, it's just not the 40k nonsense that they like to harp on about.

Actual gas attendance would probably be somewhere in the region of 25-30k at best. That's being generous, based on their last trip, and means that uncle Stan, Grandpa Charlie and his sister wife Grandma Agnes who all last went to Twerton, go out for a day trip. Robbored would probably drive them so add +1.

Fact is, they haven't got the number of younger supporters going anymore, unless of course you're brought up in a Gas supporting family. As a young football supporter who's family has no allegiance to either City or Rovers, you're probably not going to pick "that lot" over us, despite what Henbury Sag makes up..... Mind you that same child could end up picking Man City or Liverpool over us, but chances are that it wouldn't be Rovers.

• Flames 1