IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Probably been on here before, but I just saw this on Twitter. Can't help thinking the "I Can do what I want " decoration, and being single , are linked somehow :whistle2:

1477568409_Screenshot2022-04-09at10_08_17.png.3e6bdd69cc790ac5aa2caec140bc6e01.png

He'll probably remain single, that is unless he finds a gas girl. The type that have blue hair, dribble constantly, cross eyed and with hairy toes. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Probably been on here before, but I just saw this on Twitter. Can't help thinking the "I Can do what I want " decoration, and being single , are linked somehow :whistle2:

1477568409_Screenshot2022-04-09at10_08_17.png.3e6bdd69cc790ac5aa2caec140bc6e01.png

The bell-end must have a pretty shite low paid job, like putting jam in doughnuts, as you would have thought he'd want to make it 100% shite and invest in a Rovers duvet set.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

The bell-end must have a pretty shite low paid job, like putting jam in doughnuts, as you would have thought he'd want to make it 100% shite and invest in a Rovers duvet set.

Sold out mate. You can`t get one for love nor money they are so astoundingly popular. They`ve sold thousands in the north east by all accounts.............

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The funny thing about this photo of a fan with a Matty Taylor City shirt on and a snake around his neck is just how happy he looks wearing it.

Plus the comments on their official twitter account asking about it had many fans believing it really was a City fan.

It was of course a stag do image.thumb.png.0ee1e0453a26bd85eab40f951175b6cb.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The funny thing about this photo of a fan with a Matty Taylor City shirt on and a snake around his neck is just how happy he looks wearing it.

Plus the comments on their official twitter account asking about it had many fans believing it really was a City fan.

A slag do

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

These lads almost look normal but then I noticed the blue beard and who on earth goes to Birkenhead on a stag do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

image.thumb.png.3cd075162fc33ccc72ba85a3d202d9c3.png

What they mean is they’ve got some maggots on the Newcastle forum sucking up to the locals ?

Look at this bullshitter, apparently they sold 45k tickets for a Play Off Final that only had a 47k attendance ?

Maths clearly isn’t his strong point either as 45 - 35 = 10

They get 10k at home approximately once a decade. Can’t help themselves can they?

A76A32E7-E673-4241-9E13-9CA5BDE144C1.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

What they mean is they’ve got some maggots on the Newcastle forum sucking up to the locals ?

Look at this bullshitter, apparently they sold 45k tickets for a Play Off Final that only had a 47k attendance ?

Maths clearly isn’t his strong point either as 45 - 35 = 10

They get 10k at home approximately once a decade. Can’t help themselves can they?

A76A32E7-E673-4241-9E13-9CA5BDE144C1.jpeg

Well I’m impressed by Danh1. Pretty good English and a reasonable post for somebody born in 2015.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

The best thing is that this guy is looking like he's thinking "oh shit, that's a nice shirt....I made a terrible mistake when choosing a football club..."

5cimxMK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/04/2022 at 20:13, Shaun Taylor said:

They've started to come out of the woodwork in the last few weeks. Fair play to the 295 who made it to Barrow last Autumn when they fell out of love with Joey for a while?

Mate, these people are not your friends, stop trying to ingratiate yourself with them. Remember... AIDEN SAID NO!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

That's around £100 off our overdraft. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Certainly found a way to devalue wherever he lives. Imagine viewing a house and seeing that?

I was doing a survey on an empty house in a village near Liskeard a few weeks ago and, upon opening one of the bedroom doors, was confronted by a room decorated like this. 

Made me urge I can tell you!

• Sad 1

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

I was doing a survey on an empty house in a village near Liskeard a few weeks ago and, upon opening one of the bedroom doors, was confronted by a room decorated like this. 

Made me urge I can tell you!

I hope you condemned it as 'not fit for human habitation'?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Only 1 gas in my road mate and he keeps quiet!! A fair few about down the island that have suddenly remembered they're gas though. :(

They are out from the woodwork again for sure. They’ve even started talking about the end of the gap. Suddenly interested in our financial situation and see that as a positive for them….naturally.

• Robin 1

49 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

They are out from the woodwork again for sure. They’ve even started talking about the end of the gap. Suddenly interested in our financial situation and see that as a positive for them….naturally.

I work with a bloke occasionally and we talk about football, he always talks about Arsenal, the other week after they beat Northampton he came in and said "what a result for the Gas, we're on our way up" ?‍♂️

• Haha 2