IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Shaun Taylor said:

What you see on the video is the FGR supporters just want to celebrate at their end with their players and no need for the goons st the other end to come onto the pitch 

only snag for them is lifetime bans from the mem,  

poor sods

edit lucky sods

Edited by Crackers Corner
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, adamski said:

The Lansdown of course, but I got my East and West muddled, that will teach me to try and be clever!?

Cheers, thanks for getting back to me - the number of “loyal and true” roverzzzz fans who attend their home games would fit into our Lansdown Stand easily because there would be about 3,000 empty seats to spare - it’s absolutely hilarious - Joey thinks they could sell out our stadium when they’d struggle to fill just one stand within it - given their average crowd ... but, don’t forget, they are coming for us ... ??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cheers, thanks for getting back to me - the number of “loyal and true” roverzzzz fans who attend their home games would fit into our Lansdown Stand easily because there would be about 3,000 empty seats - it’s absolutely hilarious - Joey thinks they could sell out our stadium when they’d struggle to fill just one stand within it - given their average crowd ... but, don’t forget, they are coming for us ... ??

I have one eye permanently facing back waiting for that day

• Flames 1

14 hours ago, petehinton said:

Being relegated in your own kit or trying to give it the big one to a promoted teams fans dressed as St George, what’s worse?

The kids who ran on from the Blackthorn end didn't know what to do when they got near FGR, so they diverted to hide behind the St George blokes. ?

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

What you see on the video is the FGR supporters just want to celebrate at their end with their players and no need for the goons st the other end to come onto the pitch 

Sadly we've all got "goons" within our support.  I thought that FGR were a very good side, very quick going forward - your defence will be busy on Tuesday.  Alternatively, they may still be nursing hangovers, and you'll get a result! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Sadly we've all got "goons" within our support.  I thought that FGR were a very good side, very quick going forward - your defence will be busy on Tuesday.  Alternatively, they may still be nursing hangovers, and you'll get a result! 

Good point and yes you're right all clubs have goons including ours. They say the table never lies even though we beat yourselves and FGR in consecutive away games but they are there for a reason so what they have achieved needs to be applauded just like the run the Gas have been on to get you in the play offs and with an outside chance of the Autos.

Have you peaked too early, can we win our next two home games to keep the 3500 Swindon fans interested for the last game of the season at Wallsall remains to be seen but now we have our top goalscorer back we have more than a good chance and like yourselves will need a little luck.

5 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Does that include the "bring your own chair" supporters ?

I was at the tip in Mangadoo this morning. There was a section for hard plastics with a picture of a garden patio chair above it. A few locals were taking the chairs out for the tented village.

On 21/04/2022 at 15:39, In the Net said:

Ha ha - you've triggered me! ??

Deliberately injuring a police dog, as detailed by one of your own in his book.

Seriously, I'll leave it at that - we could keep this going until Christmas! 

No thanks. My neighbours kid is still receiving counselling following his visit to this place…..4654E074-3E9C-4F77-8972-B8BB63F2C58A.jpeg.652ce55aae27a29d81957ba5957e2ee6.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

I was at the tip in Mangadoo this morning. There was a section for hard plastics with a picture of a garden patio chair above it. A few locals were taking the chairs out for the tented village.

I chucked two patio chairs in there this morning!

I didn't think really, maybe I could have negotiated a discount off my season ticket.

• Haha 10

On 23/04/2022 at 20:55, Shaun Taylor said:

They just can’t bear to see other clubs be successful, especially a small village near Stroud. It triggers the Tinpot in them. It’s ok for them to sing about someone’s granny and smash hoardings whilst storming the pitch at Wycombe (only to go down the next week anyway), but god forbid any other team doing it at their cess pit of marquees and plastic garden chairs.

FGR fans are celebrating a monumental achievement for a village club and this somehow weirdly triggers the village idiots who see red (as they always do when they are angry) and suddenly the vegan loving hippies morph into infiltrating Ted’s who unwittingly deserve to be attacked by the knuckle dragging goons of 6th richest club in England.

Family club.

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gert Mare said:

They just can’t bear to see other clubs be successful. It triggers the Tinpot in them. It’s ok for them to sing about someone’s granny and smash hoardings whilst storming the pitch at Wycombe (only to go down the next week anyway), but god forbid any other team doing it at their ground! 

FGR fans are celebrating a monumental achievement for a village club and this somehow weirdly triggers the village idiots who see red (as they always do when they are angry) and suddenly the vegan loving hippies morph into infiltrating Ted’s who deserve to be attacked by the 6th richest club in England.

Family club.

I couldn't agree more it's just jealousy and a decent set of supporteters would have applauded their achievements at the end of the game not go looking for trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

7 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I couldn't agree more it's just jealousy and a decent set of supporteters would have applauded their achievements at the end of the game not go looking for trouble. 

Yes, but this is Bristol Rovers, the self labelled ‘Family Club’. They are always the innocent victims in any shenanigans, so no doubt the FGR end was full of Ted’s and they didn’t come on to celebrate but instead came on to ‘have a go’ at Rovers fans in a blatant attempt to incite violence. Rovers fans dressed up in red and white (like Ted’s) are entirely within their rights to defend their turf from the aggressive salad munching energy efficient tree huggers.

The gift ? 

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

A bit like when Beadle equalised in the last minute for Rovers at Ashton Gate and a number of City fans ran into the East End lashing out at anyone in the away end resulting in prison sentences for some you mean?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

A bit like when Beadle equalised in the last minute for Rovers at Ashton Gate and a number of City fans ran into the East End lashing out at anyone in the away end resulting in prison sentences for some you mean?

Not really like that at all, unless, of course you admitting that you are a village club, and it was a massive achievement to score a goal. ?

12 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Not really like that at all, unless, of course you admitting that you are a village club, and it was a massive achievement to score a goal. ?

My point was- which i suspect you know- that not many- if any- clubs come out of the 'being a bit of a **** ' stakes regarding fighting at football very well.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I started reading this and it just turned in to mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew.

Stop bloody whining!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Have you got anything from this century?

• Haha 12