IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Lifting your manager onto your shoulders in celebration of winning one game of football against Rochdale, to take you to the dizzy heights of 72nd in the football league, in a division that Nailsworth have just been promoted out of…

…..might just be the very definition of tinpot.

I mean if a gas fan cannot get a buzz out of a game like today then they need to get another hobby. You would think however that a manager (and with their history...) would wait until the last match of the season is finished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Me too. They are like an annoying wasp that needs a size 10 on it. Northampton will beat Barrow, so let's hope they **** up the playoffs, and this Anderson kid tears his hamstring next game. He's the only reason they are where they are.

A very interesting post.

When you have sobered up, you might care to reflect on what you are wishing on a young player and retract your comments.

Interestingly, several posters on this forum have suggested he would be a useful loan signing for us next season.

That would be embarrassing, wouldn’t it?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Now where have we seen this before? Celebrating a week before the season has ended?

I swear last week the same bunch of to$$ers were moaning like hell about FGR fans celebrating on the potato field because they got promoted?

Oh dear…. How utterly tin pot. I’m almost embarrassed for them. I honestly can’t think of another fanbase in English football that are thick enough to celebrate like they’ve won the league when there’s still everything to play for. It’s not even in their own hands ffs!

No team talk required for Northampton, Port Vale or Mansfield’s players next week. Just show them this.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Unfortunately, both are away at title chasing teams on the final day. ? Our best hope lies with Northampton. All they need to do is beat Barrow and that’s that.

The way FGR are finishing the season, Mansfield home to FGR in their last game looks a winnable game. 

6 hours ago, Sniper said:

I put £100 on at 5/2 for them to get promoted (not auto) to make the pain a little easier. I do not want to pick up the £350 believe me, this is one bet I definitely want to lose :laugh:

I put £200 on when they were 2-0 down @ 7-1, just had this feeling the ***** would win!

Still ,just think how  delicious it will be when they don't get auto and **** up in the play-offs !

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

16 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Oh dear…. How utterly tin pot. I’m almost embarrassed for them. I honestly can’t think of another fanbase in English football that are thick enough to celebrate like they’ve won the league when there’s still everything to play for. It’s not even in their own hands ffs!

No team talk required for Northampton, Port Vale or Mansfield’s players next week. Just show them this.

Easily explained.

Morons with six fingers have difficulty adding up properly.

It will all end in tears . . . .  I hope.

Which reminds me.

Keep the horses safe.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Maybe it was a bit OTT - however, it was celebrating securing a place in the play-offs, which very much leaves things in our own hands, we have to win 3 games.

Incidentally, what were your fans celebrating on the pitch yesterday?

Just now, In the Net said:

Maybe it was a bit OTT - however, it was celebrating securing a place in the play-offs, which very much leaves things in our own hands, we have to win 3 games.

A clean sheet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

The Gap.

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

3 hours ago, In the Net said:

23 home games, no horses punched……

You have been the architects of premature pitch celebrations before and we all remember how that ended up don’t we?

• Like 1

The last home game of a pretty shit season in the Championship - 2 levels above you :dunno:.

Morons regardless.

6 hours ago, In the Net said:

A 5-0 victory at the end of a very difficult season in the fifth best division in the world ...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, In the Net said:

You always get a few idiots running on the pitch on the last home game of the season at every ground.

This was different though, you were basically moshing together and lifting your wife beating manager in the air as if you’d secured promotion already. Celebrating a place in the playoffs? There will be 11 other teams in the playoffs this season, I bet you won’t see them carrying on like that, and shows that your fanbase consists mostly of bed wetting bellends.

I sent the video to my close friend who’s a Cobbler and he shared it on their Facebook page. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing…. No team talk necessary for them next week.

You’d better hope you go on to win promotion now, because believe me if you don’t, you’re gonna be a laughing stock (more so than already!)

PS You’re a sound lady, and very welcome here.. nothing personal!

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 11
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

You always get a few idiots running on the pitch on the last home game of the season at every ground.

This was different though, you were basically moshing together and lifting your wife beating manager in the air as if you’d secured promotion already. Celebrating a place in the playoffs? There will be 11 other teams in the playoffs this season, I bet you won’t see them carrying on like that, and shows that your fanbase consists mostly of bed wetting bellends.

I sent the video to my close friend who’s a Cobbler and he shared it on their Facebook page. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing…. No team talk necessary for them next week.

You’d better hope you go on to win promotion now, because believe me if you don’t, you’re gonna be a laughing stock (more so than already!)

PS You’re a sound lady, and very welcome here.. nothing personal!

Even Quest remarked on it and were asking why they were doing it when they hadn`t won anything yet.

Anyway, come on Mansfield and Port Vale today. Both games are on Sky if anyone wants to cheer them on!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Even Quest remarked on it and were asking why they were doing it when they hadn`t won anything yet.

Anyway, come on Mansfield and Port Vale today. Both games are on Sky if anyone wants to cheer them on!

Mansfield, to swap guaranteed play off places with Rovers. Or Salford, to get within catching distance of Swindon? Tough call that one!