IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Last game of the season and we beat PNE at home and they blew it. It was the start of our affinity with the PNE fans after we both celebrated on the pitch and discovered that they despised the s*gs as much as we do!

That cannot be true because Rovers are PNE's fans second favourite team. ?

• Haha 1

Having watched the secon half of the Mansfield game and the first half of the Port Vale game, I conclude this must be the poorest League Two for many years. It's like watching the walking dead. Some of the players look like they're wearing the left boot on their right foot and vice versa. Mpst of tem can't seem to kick, pass or shoot straight to save their lives.

The standard and skill levels on display at the Sunday league games I have seen recently was a lot better than this rubbish.

Now I can see why Rovers managed to force themselves into contention. The myth that Bardumb is a miracle-worker is just that ... a myth,

I reckon at least two of the teams going up will come straight back down.

• Like 1

Just now, Bazooka Joe said:

Having watched the secon half of the Mansfield game and the first half of the Port Vale game, I conclude this must be the poorest League Two for many years. It's like watching the walking dead. Some of the players look like they're wearing the left boot on their right foot and vice versa. Mpst of tem can't seem to kick, pass or shoot straight to save their lives.

The standard and skill levels on display at the Sunday league games I have seen recently was a lot better than this rubbish.

Now I can see why Rovers managed to force themselves into contention. The myth that Bardumb is a miracle-worker is just that ... a myth,

I reckon at least two of the teams going up will come straight back down.

Ha ! Just about post something similar.
Explains how they have done so well lately. I did enjoy the Mansfield game, but very little quality. Now let's see if Port Vale can improve a bit.

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

Every bl**dy thing seems to be going for the gas, let's hope their luck runs out when it really matters.

I'd like them to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at the very last possible second. This goes for both automatic promotion hopes and the play offs.

• Like 2

I think they will go up one way or another, what are they probably the 3rd biggest club in that league after Bradford and Swindon, that must be reflected in budget etc and to be fair they have been on hell of a run, Championship 2 is another ball game altogether tho, that is a tough league these days I wouldn't want to be in that league and when was the last time they made any impression in that division ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I think they will go up one way or another, what are they probably the 3rd biggest club in that league after Bradford and Swindon, that must be reflected in budget etc and to be fair they have been on hell of a run, Championship 2 is another ball game altogether tho, that is a tough league these days I wouldn't want to be in that league and when was the last time they made any impression in that division ?

This. We were only saying earlier in the season that it could take us years to get out of it so what hope is there for any ragass side that goes up from the basement.

Derby, Posh, Barnsley, Ipswich, Bolton, Charlton, Plymouth, Oxford, Pompey plus three of MKD, Wycombe, Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday.

Good luck with even finishing in the top half.

• Like 1