IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Fair play to em. 

Whilst it's always hard to be fair to them...loathe Rovers with a passion...what a day for their supporters if this ends 7-0. Much as I rejoiced that afternoon they dropped out of the league you have to say that today is a remarkable achievement.

FGR, Exeter and Rovers all up...not a bad day for West Country football.

That said, a Scunny goal would make it a better day!

Edited by Red Exile
  • Like 1

Just now, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

There'll be some repercussion for the SAGS but probably a fine so it won't matter. As for Scunny playing a weakened team they'll probably get fined too but again it won't matter. 

This is it. A points deduction seems pretty implausible simply because of the impossibility of getting any legal wrangling done and dusted in time for the play offs. 

4 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Pitch invasion beating literally the lowest team in the English league is absolute tinpot but fair play to them 

I think the pitch invasion is probably because they turned around a five goal swing to win 7-0… not because they’ve beaten the lowest team in the league. 

We’d obviously pitch invade too.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Bristol R*vers dustbin thread
1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

The Fewers will be intolerable for a month or so but they have a reality check waiting for them. League 1 won’t be quite the stroll in the park that they will be predicting tonight…..

Quite. Hardest league to get out of I’d say. Some big teams down there. 

Bristol Rovers 7-0 Scunthorpe United

We've finally, finally got the players back on the pitch as the referee gets it up and running again at the Mem. 

The security has been significantly bolstered around the stands but the referee has suggested that if fans return to the pitch again the game will be abandoned.

From BBC "We've finally, finally got the players back on the pitch as the referee gets it up and running again at the Mem.  The security has been significantly bolstered around the stands but the referee has suggested that if fans return to the pitch again the game will be abandoned."

Go on Scunny fans, you know what to do ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

I think the pitch invasion is probably because they turned around a five goal swing to win 7-0… not because they’ve beaten the lowest team in the league. 

We’d obviously pitch invade too.

Well done, nothing gets past you mate. 

I’m still gonna call it tinpot 

• Hmmm 1

Pheck me..............loathe them or loathe them.  Credit where credit is due.....that is   (Yes,  I Know they're bottom of the league) ....an amazing result .  It sticks in my throat, but well done, that was a hard result to achieve?     

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

The Fewers will be intolerable for a month or so but they have a reality check waiting for them. League 1 won’t be quite the stroll in the park that they will be predicting tonight…..

They’ve got a few key players on loan too haven’t they

Wont be easy for them. L1 is tough even for champ teams 

Edited by Sturny