IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, B1ackbird said:

Barton to Burnley? 

He won’t go according to Gasheads I know.

He wouldn’t want to take a step down and go to a smaller club like Burnley.

On Saturday The Gas would have beaten ANYONE, not just a relegated Youth Team….ANYONE.

Why the hell would Joey want to leave the bestest fans in the whole world and an amazing club like Rovers?

#Gaslogic

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Flames 2

If Burnley want him then no way he will stick with us. I think he would turn a lot of jobs down to stay with us but not this one.

Agreed. Hopefully Wael and Tom have a back up plan and a few candidates in mind should Joey leave.

Would he get the same autonomy at Burnley though?

dunno but he'll get the same sentence if he goes down

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

If Burnley want him then no way he will stick with us. I think he would turn a lot of jobs down to stay with us but not this one.

Agreed. Hopefully Wael and Tom have a back up plan and a few candidates in mind should Joey leave.

Would he get the same autonomy at Burnley though?

dunno but he'll get the same sentence if he goes down

what is the likely sentence for punching your Mrs in the face these day's ?

I cannot see anyone touching Barton with a barge pole until his latest court case is out of the way. Wael said he will be gone if found guilty, and if he went elsewhere the club would be pressured into sacking him as well. Absolutely no chance of him going there imo, but would be hilarious if it did happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheReds said:

I cannot see anyone touching Barton with a barge pole until his latest court case is out of the way. Wael said he will be gone if found guilty, and if he went elsewhere the club would be pressured into sacking him as well. Absolutely no chance of him going there imo, but would be hilarious if it did happen.

I`d sooner he stayed at the swamp and they then have to sack him. If he goes to Burnley  before the case then they would no doubt have to pay the s*gs huge compo and that`s not good for anyone................................

10 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

So it's not a myth after all..? #shock

That wasn’t the myth - the myth was the hysterical ones saying Rovers always got a penalty awarded to them in every game and their opponents always had someone sent off against them in every game - the red cards given to gas players ain’t a myth ...

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

The girl's first reaction was pretty much Bristol'a reaction,   "No, what ?" closely followed by "so what ?"

She actually looked pissed off..................do I REALLY have to do this ?

4 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

This came up up on my YouTube feed.. October 2001. We won at Wycombe to move above Rovers in the table. They haven’t touched us in 21 years!

https://youtu.be/z4levfSFxuo

Rangers 0 Kilmarnock 3 ?! I'll bet those Killie players dined out on that for a few years. :)