IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

It’s less than 5500. 443 less. Which warrants this bizarre Twitter missive from the man with £20,000 on one wrist and repetitive strain injury on the other:

Piss poor story that. I was hoping for a happy ending where they broke another record. The record transfer fee of course, financed by all that lovely lolly from the record season ticket sales. But, alas it was an unsatisfactory cliff hanger. More unsatisfactory than The Italian Job to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

They’ve signed John Marquis. Somebody I’ve heard of!

So they’ve signed this bloke, and are rumoured to be in for Callum Camps. 

Are all their signings going to have names that reflect their “stadium”…?

They’ll be after Peter Portaloo next. 

• Haha 18

On 03/07/2022 at 09:40, Port Said Red said:

Where do you get cheques?

I'm with Nat West and simply requested a cheque book.

Two  charities I've worked with have cheque books that require at least two committee members to sign. This helps prevent theft and fraud.

As I said; a cheque in the post is tried and tested technology.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Double. Treble. Why stop there?

We had sold over 12,000 STs before the end of the season, they’ve struggled to limp over the 5k mark by the middle of July, on the back of a promotion season.

Im not so sure about their chances of selling double, let alone treble, the number they have. They haven’t averaged over 10k at home for more than 40 years FFS ?

Deluded ******* idiots.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

“We nEed nEw Staydeeyum”

”besT sporters in wurld”

”un luky dA shiT”

DE93F1A8-0C83-469C-988F-8D9B0338C65B.jpeg

The second gas head from the bottom left made me chuckle more than I should have done there :laughcont:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We had sold over 12,000 STs before the end of the season, they’ve struggled to limp over the 5k mark by the middle of July, on the back of a promotion season.

Im not so sure about their chances of selling double, let alone treble, the number they have. They haven’t averaged over 10k at home for more than 40 years FFS ?

Deluded ******* idiots.

Gaslogic. Mind you if they continue to tup their sisters, grannies and aunties they would probably treble their season ticket sales thus giving a new meaning to being "the family club"

10 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Deluded ******* idiots.

Yeh, it's the same as us claiming we could sell 39,000 STs if we only had a 75,000 seater stadium.

Now, I love the City, and we're doing well with tickets. But we're a very, very long way from doing those numbers.

18 hours ago, 22A said:

I'm with Nat West and simply requested a cheque book.

Two  charities I've worked with have cheque books that require at least two committee members to sign. This helps prevent theft and fraud.

As I said; a cheque in the post is tried and tested technology.

And also one of the biggest lies in the world along with I wont c*m in your Mouth :laugh:.

• Haha 1

On 04/07/2022 at 22:46, Taz said:

The second gas head from the bottom left made me chuckle more than I should have done there :laughcont:

they have so much in common with covid, just when you think it is all settling down, a new mutation starts doing the rounds and the gas logic kicks off again

• Haha 2