IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Well, to tie in with their kit launch Rovers have unveiled a mural. It’s quite something - to bear in mind this is supposed to represent the most important in their history, Wael is included in full form. Watch and all.

And I didn’t think they could make Holloway look more ugly, but by Jove they’ve managed it…

What a load of old carp .

6 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Well, to tie in with their kit launch Rovers have unveiled a mural. It’s quite something - to bear in mind this is supposed to represent the most important in their history, Wael is included in full form. Watch and all.

And I didn’t think they could make Holloway look more ugly, but by Jove they’ve managed it…

It appears that they don't honour Mr Holloway that much, his artwork is on the exit door of the gents toilets.... ?

IMG_20220719_193454.jpg

IMG_20220719_193559.jpg

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Swede said:

Reading some of the Stoke fan responses after the game they are not happy with O'Neil!

Flint's OG looks terrible

Assuming it was a full strength side that is a terrible result.

There were the beginnings of moans about him in the second half of last season, he had an incredible record with Northern Ireland but no one seems to be able to turn Stoke around, Nathan Jones & Gary Rowett, who have both been very successful elsewhere, failed.

Got to be a candidate for one of the first sackings if they start poorly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richwwtk said:

Is it just me or have they put what looks like Dan Bentley in goal on that mural?

I have no idea who it is.

Nigel Martyn played for them, then went on to have a brilliant career in the top flight & also featured for England, surely he would make a lot more sense to include?

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Assuming it was a full strength side that is a terrible result.

There were the beginnings of moans about him in the second half of last season, he had an incredible record with Northern Ireland but no one seems to be able to turn Stoke around, Nathan Jones & Gary Rowett, who have both been very successful elsewhere, failed.

Got to be a candidate for one of the first sackings if they start poorly.

Totally agree. Looking forward to playing Stoke especially with Flint playing!