IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

A man sent off, 6 minutes added, they grab a winner which I'm sure the couple hundred of people who bothered to turn up went wild..

And they're still in the relegation zone :rofl2br:??:rofl2br:??

As if that matters one jot, once you apply GasLogic, because we drew and they won they have gained on us, the gap has closed and they are coming for us again.

Edited by BCFC11

22 minutes ago, Bobby Bollax said:

Cotterill in the directors box at the Mem

Perhaps he just wants to watch a game? Was at AG last week aswell, I still for the life of me can’t see him putting up with what the owners are/aren’t doing, he’s not the sort of bloke to put up with being bullshitted either, plus I’d doubt they are willing to come close to what Brum are still paying him?

Stranger things have happened but I really hope he doesn’t go there, they don’t deserve him, they’ve already shown he clearly won’t be welcome down there.

10 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Perhaps he just wants to watch a game? Was at AG last week aswell, I still for the life of me can’t see him putting up with what the owners are/aren’t doing, he’s not the sort of bloke to put up with being bullshitted either, plus I’d doubt they are willing to come close to what Brum are still paying him?

Stranger things have happened but I really hope he doesn’t go there, they don’t deserve him, they’ve already shown he clearly won’t be welcome down there.

Perhaps he's advising Wael on his choice of a new manager?

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

7,159. The 15ers are correct: their ground just isn't big enough for them.

Rovers - despicable tinpot pub side with no fans.

Would be ashamed and embarrassed to support that shower of sh*t.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is why Gasheads are admired up and down the country for their humble, down to Earth nature.

4AA73692-0901-4022-9639-0F625ACEF21E.jpeg

Jeez that coming from someone who’s club actually released a statement after Brexit was announced as if their worldwide trading would be affected :facepalm:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Crowd 8 bottom but one, black Saturday, no away fans but the faithful showed how to support their team.

There we go!

If it weren’t for ‘black saturday’ (is that even a thing?) there would have been at least 10k there obviously...

I bet they got right behind them when Fleetwood took the lead.