IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 hours ago, Swede said:

. . . And completely deluded if they think they're a rival to us. They should be more realistic and look at Forest Green as a rival.

No; scrub that, they are a well run modern club & have a modern stadium with good facilities, live within their means and a chairman who backs his club & puts his money behind the club.

That's nothing like the sags.

It'll have to be swindle, they're just as deluded as the sags, they were once in the Premier League which of course makes them the biggest club in the South West, as they'll always tell you.

Do you know what I`d like to see (other than oblivion for them obviously)? For someone to give them some land for a stadium for nothing as they`re always demanding just to see them do absolutely **** all with it.

Wally would promise the earth and then spend the next five years coming up with excuses why they haven`t built anything on it yet before trying to get any covenants lifted so he can sell it.

Mind you, if some deluded fool did gift them a site they`d still moan that it wasn`t suitable and demand something better.

6 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Do you know what I`d like to see (other than oblivion for them obviously)? For someone to give them some land for a stadium for nothing as they`re always demanding just to see them do absolutely **** all with it.

Wally would promise the earth and then spend the next five years coming up with excuses why they haven`t built anything on it yet before trying to get any covenants lifted so he can sell it.

Mind you, if some deluded fool did gift them a site they`d still moan that it wasn`t suitable and demand something better.

I'd feel sorry for the local residents, whose property prices would nosedive at the prospect of da blue'n'white quarters diddacoi pitching up in their back yards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Swede said:

. . . And completely deluded if they think they're a rival to us. They should be more realistic and look at Forest Green as a rival.

No; scrub that, they are a well run modern club & have a modern stadium with good facilities, live within their means and a chairman who backs his club & puts his money behind the club.

That's nothing like the sags.

It'll have to be swindle, they're just as deluded as the sags, they were once in the Premier League which of course makes them the biggest club in the South West, as they'll always tell you.

That's why Swindle can celebrate wining the league in November instead of at the end of the season 

Jesus H.

One of the baad things about living where I do in the countryside is that very few pubs are open on Boxing Day night. 

Meeting up with a few old mates we choose one (name redacted to spare blushes) pub where I'd normally not be seen dead in.

The pub is dominated by two utter tools - one sort of looking like a weird middle-aged foetus and the other like Sonic the Hedgehog gone to seed - who are creeping out everyone at the crappy disco and karaoke they are running.

Flat, tuneless singing, dad dancing and spinning such "classics" as the Fast Food Song and Agadoo.

We avoid like the plague, but as the night draws to an end the gruesome twosome's finale explains everything.

Goodnight Irene followed by Sonic staggering about yelping "We hate City, we hate City, we hate City..."

Needless to say they were met by a volley of dissent.

This evening reinforces everything I think about Gasheads.  Social rejects; embarrassments; ugly; retards and - on a rare day when they should be focusing on their win - utterly obsessed with us!

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Jesus H.

One of the baad things about living where I do in the countryside is that very few pubs are open on Boxing Day night. 

Meeting up with a few old mates we choose one (name redacted to spare blushes) pub where I'd normally not be seen dead in.

The pub is dominated by two utter tools - one sort of looking like a weird middle-aged foetus and the other like Sonic the Hedgehog gone to seed - who are creeping out everyone at the crappy disco and karaoke they are running.

Flat, tuneless singing, dad dancing and spinning such "classics" as the Fast Food Song and Agadoo.

We avoid like the plague, but as the night draws to an end the gruesome twosome's finale explains everything.

Goodnight Irene followed by Sonic staggering about yelping "We hate City, we hate City, we hate City..."

This evening reinforces everything I think about Gasheads.  Social rejects; embarrassments; ugly; retards and - on a rare day when they should be focusing on their win - utterly obsessed with us!

That sounds about right, name the pub

On 24/12/2018 at 21:30, Numero Uno said:

I agree with them, you really do have to ask why the soon to be Barca of League 2 (again)/World Boob Cricket Champions are unable to secure a decent stadium.......and then after a second or two just get on with the rest of your day.

After all “tiny, rubbish clubs can manage it”..........it’s the respect they show these clubs that make them the most loved set of fans in the country?

They don't need one of those; they'd be better off with a descent stadium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

They’ll have such a good second half to the season that they’ll be automatically promoted to the Premier League.

Then when that fails, they will begin court proceedings against the FA and all the clubs before them, before it dies a death as it did with Wycombe once they do realise that they are just shit without a pot to piss in.

31 minutes ago, 22A said:

It's not just us. On the Nottingham Forest forum i found this; http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38130&page=139 (Note; "The demise of County" thread it only 139 pages long).

Dvav7R6X4AADrHh.jpg:large

That thread's 5 1/2 years old as well, whereas this one's only 3 1/2. Big club my arse! :redcard:

In all seriousness, I thought the relationship between the 2 Nottingham clubs supporters was relatively friendly, certainly in comparison with us and that shower of 5hit up Muller Rd. 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

On 27/12/2018 at 01:57, Red-Robbo said:

Jesus H.

Weird middle-aged foetus.. sounds like our old dancing partner 'Henbury Gas'...,

• Haha 1

My prediction is Graham Coughlan will be given the job after there going on this little run.  

Weal and  Hammer will be making all the right noises about how the club is moving forward and it was all DC fault, the gullible gas will lap this all up on the back of a mine revival .

After  Coughlan takes charge in a permanent capacity Rovers form will plummet, Weal and Hammer will go to ground and ultimately the gas will go down. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, bs3 said:

My prediction is Graham Coughlan will be given the job after there going on this little run.  

Weal and  Hammer will be making all the right noises about how the club is moving forward and it was all DC fault, the gullible gas will lap this all up on the back of a mine revival .

After  Coughlan takes charge in a permanent capacity Rovers form will plummet, Weal and Hammer will go to ground and ultimately the gas will go down. 

How dare you leak the minutes from today`s board meeting. This was all supposed to be confidential.

At least you kept quiet about the club being sold to a firm of aggressive asset strippers and the club being thrown out, whatever happens the fans mustn`t get wind of that.

• Haha 1

I wonder how many times this Belter from Asschat has repeated this to himself and his chums before it became the truth? Either that or he speaks to a lot of other clubs supporters, who obviously adore ‘da famous gas’ :facepalm:

How about other clubs up and down the country think Bristol Rovers should in the top 6- 8 in L1 and DC never managed that ?
yes he finished 10th first season which was good but followed it up with 13th last season - so no progression ?

58 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I wonder how many times this Belter from Asschat has repeated this to himself and his chums before it became the truth? Either that or he speaks to a lot of other clubs supporters, who obviously adore ‘da famous gas’ :facepalm:

How about other clubs up and down the country think Bristol Rovers should in the top 6- 8 in L1 and DC never managed that ?
yes he finished 10th first season which was good but followed it up with 13th last season - so no progression ?

Do they truly think that fans ‘up and down the country’ actually give a shit about their poxy little club?! Unbelievable....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1