IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

50 minutes ago, Unan said:

Rovers tweeting "It's time for war" then deleting it.. inciting violence no?

20190824_153829.jpg

Their club and their fans seem to constantly come across as crass beyond belief - Comparing the match against oxford to war is neither respectful to people who have suffered losses in war or sensible given the way their supporters have been talking on social media in recent days.

They need to get a grip - he left for a club in the division above. It happens.

Edited by cityal

24 minutes ago, InCyder said:

I'm hiding this muppets name but such a lovely bunch aren't they?

20190824_153829.jpg

I don't know why you are hiding their name, they have posted on another public forum, so they clearly have no shame. The same with the racists and other people who do these things, out them now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Live update- no issues, very hot, Taylor injured , feisty game on the pitch, very quiet off pitch . 

Should have saved the bother of posting that.

After all, apparently we are all in the away end, so you can have just wandered down and spoken to us in person.

Edited by Bristol Rob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, weepywall said:

That must be wrong I'm sure they said earlier in the week that it would be a sell out !

They love to add a few hundreds/thousands now and again so give until atleast 10pm and it’ll be up to around 10,000, Norma who’s on the pedal driven turnstile told em it was broke so couldn’t count everyone. 

So there was 8, no 8.5k, defo closer to 9, until they finally settle on a number that they all agree with and hey presto it’s gospel.

Gaslogic my friend.

As said previously Matty since his move hasn’t said a bad word about the Sags, whilst walking off the pitch after getting injured he even clapped them!

The Gassholes are out in force tonight on Sagchat coming out with some strange shit as usual....... 

sh** go 2-1 up to spoil the total melt down on OTIB - So say we were in meltdown on here over Taylor not getting a goal then going off injured. Hmm ok then ?

To the ? heads obsessively following our forum. £300k - we ripped you off chaps ?  

Ah so this is going to be the next complete lie they make up and all agree with, WE were the ones who got ripped off apparently ??? I know they are still stuck in the 70’s but £300k to them would be classed as a windfall yet to us it’s pittance, I guess with your record transfer fee being a massive £375k over 30 years ago you could forgive them for thinking it’s a lot of money. The 300k was worth it for the reactions from them on its own, pure gold.

• Like 2