IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Never seen such shithousing ballboys. Every time the ball went out, they would kick it further away. One boy walked fully 20 yards to hand the ball to the Sag, instead of throwing it , earning a telling off from the ref. Obviously shitheads in disguise.

But, but they`re everyone`s favourite second team - I`m sure it was just an oversight.

16 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I'll pop over to sagchat to get some expert analysis? 

i just took a look and a mini meltdown underway, can't score, play offs it is now and the ball boys are *****?

I hope you realise that you’re in a very strange position - City fans want Swindon to go on a winning run, to push Rovers out of the playoffs 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

This is what I thought, at least early 70s. I`ve been supporting City since 1973 and have never known them not being referred to as the g*s,

I was stood on the East End in the early ‘70s and never heard them referred to as gas until early 80’s, I remember working with one in the early 80’s and he absolutely hated the ‘new’ nickname

• Like 4