IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, bert tann said:

This wouldn't have happened in my day

Bath City FC

@BathCity_FC

90+' A scuffle at the end of this one, as Rovers players allow their frustrations to boil over. [3-1] #Romans

Truly a side built in it’s managers image. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Comment from a Gas fan on the match .

8B6E8B42-3ED3-4CB4-8DFF-DF11D969A8AE.jpeg

Also called Bath City a National League side. Not National South. But we all know they like to bullshit. From Boardroom to supporters to shitty local journalists. Fools

A Bristol Rovers XI were beaten 3-1 by a spirited Bath City at Twerton Park on Tuesday. The National League side came from a goal down to take a deserved victory in the pre-season friendly.

36 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Also called Bath City a National League side. Not National South. But we all know they like to bullshit. From Boardroom to supporters to shitty local journalists. Fools

A Bristol Rovers XI were beaten 3-1 by a spirited Bath City at Twerton Park on Tuesday. The National League side came from a goal down to take a deserved victory in the pre-season friendly.

Sam Frost is basically North Korean in his reporting of them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

TBF, that is a wonderful chippy......real beef drippin !

One of the best meals Ive ever had pre/after match at football.I want us to get relegated to go back.

The fish n chips right outside Grimsby were top notch  as well.Another game we clutched defeat from the jaws of victory.Early 1990’s .1-0 up around the 85th minute then the usual 2-1 defeat.

The fish n chips made up for it though as did the night in Ashby de la Zouch.

Another great meal was the kebab shop not far from the slip road going back home on the m4 at Brentford.Likewise Walsall m5 south.

As for in stadium meals Notts County back in the day I can remember getting a pie chips and mushy peas with gravy obviously which should have got a Michelin star.

Rotherham / Wigan (their old grounds) meat and potato pies would grace a Champions League final.

However the chart topper for me along with any  drunken traveller staggering back to Paddington after another heavy defeat is the kebab shop .Up the incline first right first left then a few shops along.Opposite a pub (the pride of Paddington?)

The worst was a dodgy pasty at Somerton Park in the 80’s.A night game I went with my mates from school.Threw up on the station back at Temple Meads and was off school for 3 days.God knows what was in it and which century was its sell by date.No doubt kept specially in some cellar for the English? the *******!!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, readie14 said:

?

Screenshot_20220713-212339_Instagram.jpg

It's like those shirts you see in an ad on Facebook, where they've literally just put the badge on some fabric and replicated it over and over in a hideous design. Didn't think anybody would buy them.....

Would say he must have lost a bet to be out in public like that, but this is from the same club that wore a tesco carrier bag for a while.....