IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Funny thing is, this thread will inevitably get swallowed up into the Dustbin Thread and the OP has inadvertently increased the total post count of said thread for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Bravo ?

Hope you’re reading Nigel Martin, instead of counting pages why don’t you count how many years Rovers have been below us in the League? being a Saghead you should be able to do it with the fingers on one of your hands. ?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Dear Gas

Stop being a complete joke of a club with funny little fans who INSIST on shooting themselves in both feet on a regular basis and the Dustbin Thread will disappear forever.

Yours Sincerely 

OTIB

There you go, that’s the deal. You can officially blame them from now on. 

The only reason a Sag will shoot himself in both feet is to remove excess toes.

Wanchors.....

They’ve given us so many wonderful moments, I love that thread. The non-league relegation, appointing a criminal and all his court dates, the league 1 relegations, ‘unlucky da shit’, all the new ground talk then erecting a tent. Forza dustbin thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

Why even mention the pricks , your hatred of them can’t be same as mine , I can’t even say their name without spitting after 

They're rivals but I've known several decent Rovers' fans over the years so, whilst I appreciate the tremendous laughs they've given us over the years with personal highlights being the watertight contract with UWE, achieving non-league stauts, Al Qadis one of the richest families in the world meaning Rovers one of the richest clubs with the tremendous splicing of the Only Fools and Horses video, and of course that Darrell Clarke tweet, I have no wish for them to become long term non-league or groundless let alone go bust.

I haven't contributed much to the big Rovers thread for the last few years because they haven't done anything really funny for a while.  But knowing the japesters that they are the next entertainment is already in the pipeline.

26 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Why even mention the pricks , your hatred of them can’t be same as mine , I can’t even say their name without spitting after 

I don't hate em. I was at school with a good few and we got on just fine. Lots of Gas where I grew up...just honest banter. Nothing nasty. Met Hollow Head once in Waterstones. He signed a book for me (a prezzy to my late Father). I found him a perfectly decent bloke. Worked at Rovers biggest signing house in Bath once. Perfectly decent bloke. 

Edited by Sweeneys Penalties
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I don't hate em. I was at school with a good few and we got on just fine. Lots of Gas where I grew up...just honest banter. Nothing nasty. Met Hollow Head once in Waterstones. He signed a book for me (a prezzy to my late Father). I found him a perfectly decent bloke. Worked at Rovers biggest signing house in Bath once. Perfectly decent bloke. 

My best mate is a Gashole. I love him like a brother. 

My late mother’s family are all Gasholes, uncles , cousins the lot.

But **** me, while I love them all, I ******* hate that shitty little club. 

I’ve never had so many phone calls and texts from the lot of them, than the last couple of weeks.

FTG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

My best mate is a Gashole. I love him like a brother. 

My late mother’s family are all Gasholes, uncles , cousins the lot.

But **** me, while I love them all, I ******* hate that shitty little club. 

I’ve never had so many phone calls and texts from the lot of them, than the last couple of weeks.

FTG

Each to their own. I find it tough to "hate" anyone tbh

2 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I hope you dopey lot on here who keep mentioning these tossers are happy , their taking the piss out of you TAKE IT DOWN 

63353042-B6BF-4C70-AE10-E2ECF78DBF35.jpeg

What a bellend & I don't mean you Magger1.

The "Dustbin thread" to give its proper title is that long because of all of gaffs and gifts your tosspot club have given and continue to give on a regular basis from the mysterious "Row M" to Santa's Grotto, fake Fanta, gaslogic, away attendance engineering,  babestation, Bob's disabled gate, tents, being relegated out of the entire league by a team wearing your own shirts and all of the shite in between from the so called "richest club". 

It's all there, I kid you not.

And the funniest point of it all is that its all absolutely TRUE!!! 

We couldn't make it up, no; we really couldn't!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big dosser said:

my gas mate texted me today the gap is down to 8

i text back the gap is a whole league you thick ****

had more texts of him in the last 3 weeks than the last 3 years

I’ve had a similar message on Facebook.

I asked “can you go above us this season?”

Answer: “No”

Me “then the ‘gap’ is exactly the same as it has been for most of the last two decades you thick cabbage”

?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Super said:

Haven't ventured over to check yet but.... 

My guess is that Gaschat is going to be littered with comments about how 'Joey/Wally are true, proper gasheads, how they can see something special in the supporters, and that their numbers are fantastic and they are really special, and that everyone knows how great they are'.

I really think he’s saying all of this stuff while he still can, because he knows himself he’s in with a real chance of losing his job for the domestic abuse court case, whenever that actually happens. Needs to say these kinds of things to make it ‘harder’ for the club to get rid of him. 

4 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Genuinely, he’s not okay is he?

But the local press uncritically lap up his shit.

Gets the blue “half” myth in yet again, surprisingly no question about just 7400 paying home supporters for a derby in their second home game after promotion & an away win.

But they “need a bigger ground”.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, big dosser said:

fair play to joey barton that man talks some shite,lets see what happens over the next 10 games.

Strange how he wasn't saying it after losing to FGR or Crawley Town in the cup. He is so happy with his squad that he is looking to sign 6 more players. How is Wael of Fortune going to keep this up on gates of less than 8000 when he said they needed 11000 to beak even 2 years ago?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big dosser said:

fair play to joey barton that man talks some shite,lets see what happens over the next 10 games.

I actually think tactically he isn't a bad manager, just a vile human being. And of course, that temper of his is always threatening to boil over and knacker everything up. 

12 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I actually think tactically he isn't a bad manager, just a vile human being. And of course, that temper of his is always threatening to boil over and knacker everything up. 

I dare say, if he wasn’t such a loon,  as a player and manager he would have been much more highly regarded in the game. 

• Like 1