IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I rather like ‘SAG’…. and was hoping the retards would adopt it like they did with the other derogatory name we gave them, which they bizarrely adopted. 

Yes, it’s a backward gas, but more sums up their demeanour… sink, subside, decline, downward. I associate it with some scruff shuffling along with no hope. Disappointing they haven’t embraced it really, as I would have loved them to walk around with ‘SAG’ or ‘SAGGY’ t-shirts, hats, scarfs et al. 

Never mind, can’t win them all. Perhaps, the next name we come up for them will appeal to them more. 

18 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Your insults are about as embarrassing as your home crowds.

I know so boring aren't they. Still have no new stadium and still can't even reach league 1 playoffs. Even Yeovil reached playoffs twice and got championship football for a season. Apart from Exeter and Forest Green rovers Rovers haven't reached the third tier playoffs since Holloway ran from them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miagsygas said:

Nibble.

Fairplay for it - dont mind the banter personally.

Just a shame your forum is like mentioning the war in Ukraine in Russia when it comes to tongue-in-cheek comments or any kind of satirical banter.

Been banned three times in three posts on three differing accounts. ?

31 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I know so boring aren't they. Still have no new stadium

On Points West at lunchtime, they ran a feature regarding the Fruit Market and the effects of the cost of living crisis upon it. There were no seats evident, no stands, no football being played but more than a few vegetables. In every respect it was very like the Mem. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, miagsygas said:

As opposed to SAG - Gas backwards, being the height of cutting wit? ?

As opposed to Shithead or 82’ers??

You could take the piss about pipping us to the title in 1990 but continually cling on to 1982, like a tagnut clings to a hairy arse. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, glynriley said:

As opposed to Shithead or 82’ers??

You could take the piss about pipping us to the title in 1990 but continually cling on to 1982, like a tagnut clings to a hairy arse. 

Ah, May 2nd. They even messed that up by dropping out of the entire league on that date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Au contraire!

https://allevents.in/bristol/ea-bristol-social-august-park-quiz/200023130362703

There are all sorts of events on this weekend in and around Bristol from scooter riding lessons, to the High Littleton village show, and a park quiz!!

• Haha 3

On 24/08/2022 at 13:24, redsquirrel said:

plus his mates might have told him its not right to shag your mum and sisters

The original post states "much to his brothers and fathers disgust". The poor lad clearly has multiple dads (in addition to the usual familial confusions of Gas fans). It's no wonder he's confused about who he is. 

It must already be tough growing up with a deprived background, but to then be told you can't freely express yourself and be who you want to be? And to be told that by all of your dads. It's cruel.

It's 2022. Some people support Bristol City, the greatest football team in the world. Get over it!

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

There`s a world of difference between `can` and `will`..........................................................

Mind you, there will be a few turning up just to abuse Cotts for ninety minutes and I very much suspect Taylor Moore has asked not to play out of fear.

#Salop

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There`s a world of difference between `can` and `will`..........................................................

Mind you, there will be a few turning up just to abuse Cotts for ninety minutes and I very much suspect Taylor Moore has asked not to play out of fear.

#Salop

Apparently plenty of them abused Cotts when he was gracious enough to even consider going to take a look & consider managing them. 

Deluded idiots who think they didn't want him as their manager...! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Apparently plenty of them abused Cotts when he was gracious enough to even consider going to take a look & consider managing them. 

Deluded idiots who think they didn't want him as their manager...! 

It just goes to show what their real priorities are. Hating and envying us trumps success for them every time. Cutting your nose off to spite your face doesn`t even begin to cover it.

What sad, bitter lives they must lead when every minor success for us cuts them to the heart. In our case, if they have some slight upturn in fortunes we just shrug and move on but not them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

So Joey to Stoke then?

Nah, they have a decent human being in Dean Holden as caretaker, why would they ever consider such a scumbag as Barton - it would be hard to use his name to ever describe either decent or human.

I suppose you could refer to him as a being.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

8 hours ago, miagsygas said:

As opposed to SAG - Gas backwards, being the height of cutting wit? ?

Blue few is my favourite. No matter how much you lot live in you’re own parallel universe where you got better support than us . planet earth knows it’s complete  bollocks. Now, what was it Danny baker said about you lot. Oh yes, Bristol rovers fans are pathological liars. And he’s a millwall fan

• Like 5