IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Oh dear….”sorry for publicly humiliating you, do you want to train with us again….please?”

2CFF235B-5354-4AD4-823E-57951DA0FADF.jpeg

FDCE676B-7A19-46A7-8673-48F8E530DB08.jpeg

And they've failed to get rid of Westbrook again who is hanging around like the proverbial bad penny and prob on a fair salary given that he signed from Cov after a good season in L1 (alongside Liam Walsh who is also residing in the 'where are they now' bin) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

All that hype for 3 signings…that have never played League One, seemingly not in the positions they needed and one of which is injured! Brilliant 

I thought he wanted 6 signings?

I had to look up the 3 they’ve borrowed, the Burnley defender’s only league experience is with Barrow, the Fulham player has had loans at Colchester & Hibs & never seems to have established a settled place in the side at either, the Boro lad has a decent record but they announced yesterday he’s out injured for the next 5 weeks, which means he’s going to play mid October at the very earliest?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Looks like he's turning up at the local refuse centre for his first day at work, nice plumbing mind you!!!

What a dump. Mind you if you listen to the Billy bullshitters their training ground is the envy of many along with their (shit) support.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

What a dump. Mind you if you listen to the Billy bullshitters their training ground is the envy of many along with their (shit) support.

Presumably they don't have the issue of new players using the trite line "...the training ground really sold it to me". Something of the Low Performance Centre about it, plus that errant pallet is a real trip hazard.

Edited by GlastonburyRed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Looks like he's turning up at the local refuse centre for his first day at work, nice plumbing mind you!!!

Hahaha you're right. He'll get in trouble though, no Hi Vis or work boots, tut tut.

I am sure that's the Mangotsfield Recycling Centre. I Nearly pissed my pants Iaughing watching that amateurish video.

What's with the Rocky theme tune? Is that paying homage to the thug?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Swede said:

Hahaha you're right. He'll get in trouble though, no Hi Vis or work boots, tut tut.

I am sure that's the Mangotsfield Recycling Centre. I Nearly pissed my pants Iaughing watching that amateurish video.

What's with the Rocky theme tune? Is that paying homage to the thug?

Jasper's first name is Sylvester as in Stallone 

8 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Presumably they don't have the issue of new players using the trite "...the training ground really sold it to me". Something of the Low Performance Centre about it, plus that errant pallet is a real trip hazard.

It is literally a clubhouse, they couldn't even get that right in the planning so had to alter it, don't even get me started on that tin hut where Titchmarsh keeps his mower and his pitchfork. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fordingbridge Pirate said:

More like this ******

SylvesterDance.png

I think that pallet and plank were left out by this guy.....

Game Day GIF

Edited by Port Said Red

53 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I thought he wanted 6 signings?

I had to look up the 3 they’ve borrowed, the Burnley defender’s only league experience is with Barrow, the Fulham player has had loans at Colchester & Hibs & never seems to have established a settled place in the side at either, the Boro lad has a decent record but they announced yesterday he’s out injured for the next 5 weeks, which means he’s going to play mid October at the very earliest?

It'll be interesting to see; the Burnley lad seems to be pretty well rated, and the Fulham lad is described as "quick," whether that's just quick or quick and terrible it's hard to know. It's a chance for those players to prove themselves; Anderson for instance had zero league experience, whilst Connor Taylor's only league experience before Rovers was 1 game on loan in the Northern Premier League Premier Division and 3 games on loan at Chester in the National League North, now he's a first team regular. That's the point with these kinda players, hard to know how it'll turn out. Boro lad could end up being the worst or the best of the three. Injury seems a troublesome sign but then again from their perspective their guy Collins I think is one of the top goalscorers in League 1, then there's Marquis who although has fallen off on his day seems a good player, from their perspective I reckon they expect to hold out decently. I think they seem to lack a proper left-back and a player that drives forward, hard to know really where they'll finish largely because League One looks really tough this season, there's 8-10 really good teams for that standard and a big gap between them and the rest. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, redkev said:

How the xxxx do they think our place is a library, nearly 3 times the size of crowd they get and decent away followings . Do they come to Ashton under cover and watch us . 

Calls Ashton Gate a Library but they’re the ones who have been caught piping crowd noise through their PA.

CF4C2C9B-9F09-4EA9-A347-6F8D0C55B8DE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3