IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The whole thing is a bit odd. The downpipe doesn't appear to above a drain, so I think that when they realised the design flaw that they have had to add that trip hazard to the bottom of it to stop water gathering and seeping under the door.

Be lovely there when it gets icy mind.

Perhaps they`ll divert it straight into the cryogenic portakabin.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The whole thing is a bit odd. The downpipe doesn't appear to above a drain, so I think that when they realised the design flaw that they have had to add that trip hazard to the bottom of it to stop water gathering and seeping under the door.

I remember my mate telling me when the "new" toilets were done in one of the bars they actually put the hand dryer directly behind the door so you couldn't stand in front of it to dry your hands or the door wouldn't open!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Why didn't they film the guy running to the reception area - that must be a less shitty area ?

Filming a shed with various debris, some dodgy plumbing, and a random discarded BBQ aint a good look.

Odd place for a Cryo chamber (which looks like a pimped up container) as well.

Does look like he has won a trolley dash around Jewsons.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Taz said:

That's not actually a drain pipe.

What the picture doesn't show is that it's actually a waste pipe connected into a toilet upstairs. They can't afford to install the drain for it, so have it going as far away from the building as possible......

It could just be some innovative air freshening system, where they use the foul waste pipe to produce a more pleasent aroma around the place..? 

15 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

rovers losing

Oh no they're not... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Morecambe fans singing "Just like Morcambe your city is red!" and "You're just a shit Bristol City".

Also "You only sing when you're drawing" and "Shall we sing a song for you?" as well as their classic "Bring me sunshine".

Similar to us singing at Blackburn today.

'Just like Bristol you're Rovers are shit'

• Like 4
  • Haha 14

4 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Who's the poor Morecombe manager who'll incur Jailbird Joey's wrath today then? Doubtless they'll have done something to upset him... 

radio Bristol is a dream. Fans moaning about the Morecambe gk taking his time with the ball.
Entitled to nothing, but expecting everything. Who do the blue few think they are! ??

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Derek Adams, who could quite easily put Barton on his arse if required 

Too right.

Adams is a feisty ******, bet Barton doesn’t try it on with him.

Notice they haven’t announced their “crowd” yet despite it being £10 to get in & quid a kid (is that classed as child abuse?).

• Haha 1