IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Their FB page makes beautiful reading:

Fully deserved we were beyond shocking, We have no pattern or style of play

We were so bad. Couldn’t pass the whole game. Absolutely rubbish.

Can’t believe the players get paid.

Bring back Holloway! #DCout

Relegation battle this season

Don't think we've ever beaten Stanley have we?

1 minute ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Ha I like how the last post reads s#@#head. As if their own wouldn't think bad of them. Gas logic is someone has a view which differs from the blue few majority. They must be a Gert Ted.

I like the 'lost to lower opposition' despite the fact they are 9 places behind them in the league.

Wally is just buying time and they've fallen for it. I'm pretty sure there would have been a few Chinese whispers if they had sounded out at least 3 sites for a new build.

Where on earth are they going to get the investment from? Surely the UWE fiasco showed them they have no chance of investment. 

He's talking rubbish but of course it's been lapped up as new hope because he's such a nice man. 

He's confirmed he's running the club as a business and he's not there to make charitable donations. His words. In that case they're doomed as a club in their state will never make a profit. 

The training ground sounds like a no go. Already got plans in place to train elsewhere if needed next year. 

The guy is a complete joker who doesn't know what he's doing. And as for the rest of the family, they only appear to be interested if there's pound signs flying there way. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

The mighty Accrington Stanley now the 15ers bogey team played 7 times and lost them all so says twentytoes on radio Bristol. 15ers fans melt down hilarious ? 

Let me guess - “I was Labour all through the Stanley Baldwin years...”

• Like 2