IGNORED

City v Villa Preparation

Red Army 75

Is the cryotherapy the reason why the game is £10 on bctv and 4.99 on avtv??

Scandalous.

Where do I put my hard earned money?

Really poor approach to bcfc supporters to charge the same for pre season friendlies as full league matches.

Even worse that a Premier League team (and Villa of all teams) has to show us the way.

18 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

Scandalous.

Really poor approach to bcfc supporters to charge the same for pre season friendlies as full league matches.

Even worse that a Premier League team (and Villa of all teams) has to show us the way.

I am surprised Villa need to charge at all with all the Premier League monet they get, that will be the real reason for disparity.

6 hours ago, Jimbo76 said:

Scandalous.

Or free to watch if you paid The £20 Bundle to watch the previous three pre-season games On robins tv. ??

7 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Still a bit of a joke, they should've all been free for STHs

Why? Your season ticket pays for the 23 homes games of the league season and gets you priority access to away games and cup games etc

the club, like all others are coming out of an economic crisis and need to generate money where possible via support of their fans. £20 for 4 games I think is pretty reasonable

2 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Why? Your season ticket pays for the 23 homes games of the league season and gets you priority access to away games and cup games etc

the club, like all others are coming out of an economic crisis and need to generate money where possible via support of their fans. £20 for 4 games I think is pretty reasonable

People want the world, for free.

With the rumors that have been posted previously that Kalas and Baker had fallen out (BS maybe?) it was good at 3.14 to see them paired up, and Kalas playing the joker as he does in other shots. Cryotherapy looked good, but -144 C flipping heck :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

With the rumors that have been posted previously that Kalas and Baker had fallen out (BS maybe?) it was good at 3.14 to see them paired up, and Kalas playing the joker as he does in other shots. Cryotherapy looked good, but -144 C flipping heck :laugh:

I hope they haven’t forgotten Taylor Moore in the cryotherapy chamber . It could explain why he’s missing.

14 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Seems pretty likely that it was sorted when Kalas got back.

Compared to say the Pack, Flint situation it was a relatively minor issue anyway but did need clearing up, as it seems to have been.

17 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Seems pretty likely that it was sorted when Kalas got back.

Compared to say the Pack, Flint situation it was a relatively minor issue anyway but did need clearing up, as it seems to have been.

What was the pack/Flint situation?

Archived