IGNORED

Robins Uncut 011

James54De

Enjoy these videos, seems like higher intensity to me from previous stuff I’ve seen. I also think we might have that 20 goal striker already here if we create for him, Wells is a good finisher, lots of his finishes are inside the post or hitting the side netting. Glad to hear what Nige said in his little speech at the end as well. COYR 

17 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Personally, I think it beggars belief that Vyner needs to be told to open his gob and communicate. Speaks volumes that does, for me. 

He didn’t come through at RB. I’m sure everyone’s told “Communicate”, but not how to do so in a succinct manner. 

10 minutes ago, James54De said:

He didn’t come through at RB. I’m sure everyone’s told “Communicate”, but not how to do so in a succinct manner. 

It's common sense. It's basic. Basic beyond belief. Any player with half a brain should know how to communicate with  is team mates.

As a defensive unit communication is vital, at parks level never mind professional. No wonder we're a shitshow at the back if they're not talking to each other, working together as a unit. 

Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

It's common sense. It's basic. Basic beyond belief. Any player with half a brain should know how to communicate with  is team mates.

As a defensive unit communication is vital, at parks level never mind professional. No wonder we're a shitshow at the back if they're not talking to each other, working together as a unit. 

Unbelievable. 

Yeah, but you’d be amazed at players that don’t communicate at that level.  You expect it to be a given.  It isn’t….not just City, happens all over.  Plus there’s being vocal, in the gee-up way and there’s being vocal by passing info.

Some players are focussing so hard on their own game, they don’t pass on info.  Flint wasn’t a huge talker in the early years….probably not until Baker returned in 17/18.  Baker used to talk him through the game in 15/16 when he came here on loan and we switched to a back 4 under LJ.

Archived