IGNORED

Top 5 TV Shows

Milton Red

Too numerous to list, but fairly recent programs like Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders and Handmaidens Tale spring to mind.

Going back a number of years, I Claudius was brilliant as was comedic programs like The Goode Life, Only Fools and Horses.

I’d have no problem watching any repeats of any of the above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milton Red said:

NCIS

The Mandalorian

The Walking Dead 

iZombie 

Ozark

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Too numerous to list, but fairly recent programs like Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders and Handmaidens Tale spring to mind.

Going back a number of years, I Claudius was brilliant as was comedic programs like The Goode Life, Only Fools and Horses.

I’d have no problem watching any repeats of any of the above.

Dinner Ladies

• Haha 2

Game of Thrones should have been an all time classic but suffered from its last couple of seasons and now barely talked about.

id chuck Scrubs up for consideration, great show and could handle a range of themes, could do comedy, serious, sad episodes etc all as well as the other. 

1. Seinfeld

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

3. The X-Files

4. Frasier

5. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfeld is in a league of its own really. Frasier is brilliant and Cheers is great too. Fawlty Towers and Only Fools and Horses are up there as well. The Simpsons in its prime was outstanding, unfortunately it has too many dud episodes to make my top 5. Friends is an enjoyable show but I’ve seen all the episodes so many times that it’s a bit boring and predictable now.

• Like 1

Just watch Leftovers if you haven't seen it already.

The OA would've been a top top show if it didn't 'end' so abruptly as it wasn't renewed for a third season on Netflix. Mind bending. It's still a fav of mine tho and would say a must watch nonetheless.

Lost is the best show imo. Friends is a classic, obviously ??

Breaking Bad worth a mention although it's a large number of episodes.

Narcos Mexico.

Sons of Anarchy.

Santa Clarita Diet.

And Nightflyers is a show which deserves more recognition on Netflix.

Loki was ace and WandaVision really good on Disney.

Can't catagorise a top 5. There's so much about to watch. I would only put Lost and Leftovers in my top list as such. Different gravy.

On 31/07/2021 at 04:59, Milton Red said:

NCIS

The Mandalorian

The Walking Dead 

iZombie 

Ozark

Emmerdale, coronation street, Eastenders, casualty, are my worse four. Well that is normal TV anyway apparently in the UK at the moment.

Best ones for me at the moment are 

1- Mr in between.

2- Vera.

3- Island of BRYAN,

4- Below Deck.

5- Ice Viking.

13 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Upstart Crow

Decent show, but a watered down compared to the likes of Blackadder, which I think would be fair to call an inspiration (probably a bit strong of a word, but you get the idea).

That said someone more familiar with Shakespeare's work than I would get more of the references and those type jokes.