IGNORED

Adding music to a phone

phantom

• Admin

I'm hopefully going on holiday soon and would like to update the music I have on my phone 

The last time I added any, I inserted a CD into my laptop then saved the album onto my laptop. 

Then connected my laptop to my phone and copied music over.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to not have bought a cd in years, is there a way I can download individual tracks to a music player either directly onto my phone or onto my laptop to copy over?

I need the music available in flight mode as will be flying 

It's clearly been a long time since I have done this 

Grateful for any assistance please 

8 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm hopefully going on holiday soon and would like to update the music I have on my phone 

The last time I added any, I inserted a CD into my laptop then saved the album onto my laptop. 

I'm sure I'm not the only person to not have bought a cd in years, is there a way I can download individual tracks to a music player either directly onto my phone or onto my laptop to copy over?

Subscribe to Spotify for a month (I think that’s possible) and there’s a little button to click to download for playing offline. I think. But I’m sure a youngster will be able to confirm this. 

29 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Subscribe to Spotify for a month (I think that’s possible) and there’s a little button to click to download for playing offline. I think. But I’m sure a youngster will be able to confirm this. 

I'm not a youngster, but this

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Where you flying too mate ? I would not worry about music I would be more worried where I was flying to with all this Delta Strain. 

Delta Goodrem, Delta Ray, ?

Or failing that go to the app store, google store or your I Tunes account on your phone.

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Where you flying too mate ? I would not worry about music I would be more worried where I was flying to with all this Delta Strain. 

Delta Goodrem, Delta Ray, ?

Or failing that go to the app store, google store or your I Tunes account on your phone.

Telpal Antique Phones Corded Landline Telephone Vintage Classic Rotary Dial Home Phone Of 1930S Old Fashion Business Phones Home Office Decor 

2 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I’d love to help, but I’m still on vinyl……

What do you mean STILL. I just bought my first new vinyl record in years, Carnage - Nick Cave & Warren Ellis 

It's making a comeback I tell you. :)

@phantom you could try this method.

https://youtubetomp3music.com/en26/

There are others out there too. I know that some people see this as stealing, but the way I see it if you have already bought the CD/Vinyl then this is just a convenient way of getting it onto another device.

Archived