IGNORED

City V Villa line up

M.D

Just now, dREDful said:

We only entered the opponent's area about 10 times though

Take your point, and sadly it’s not far off true. But we are a cursed team when it comes to actually being given penalties. It’s like efl referees have a running joke going on. 

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

So you expect the left back to be stopping a cross from the left wing or to be where either of the centre halves should be?  If so he is going to be responsible for every goal this season. 

Dasilva is good attacking but is not great defensively. He often is out of position and goes missing from where he should be. And yes I have seen him play many times.

1 minute ago, the1stknowle said:

Because  despite scoreline we are playing very well. Esp this second half. 

Yes we are! The score line is only relevant in the context of preseason if we don’t score. 

Scott and Bell look different gravy! But we need to take a chance. Three stonewall penos not being given by a City supporter don’t help mind you!

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes we are! The score line is only relevant in the context of preseason if we don’t score. 

Scott and Bell look different gravy! But we need to take a chance. Three stonewall penos not being given by a City supporter don’t help mind you!

like you very impressed with scott and bell

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There was nothing wrong with the energy levels from Palmer in that first 45, I would suspect that Pearson felt he had seen enough for next Saturday.

Still not convinced by Palmer but next week will be the time.Dont get me wrong I hope it's his season for us.Just feel the younger lads are more hungry and show alot more but not just that they use the ball well and better.

5 minutes ago, the1stknowle said:

Because  despite scoreline we are playing very well. Esp this second half. 

I think we see playing very well, very differently. 

I think we’ve done ok for a couple of minutes on a couple of occasions.

I like the look of James & Scott though. 

3 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

That's him gone before Blackpool then

Well.. if he develops like he should then we have to except he's not going to be with us that long. But would be nice to get 3 or 4 years out of him given how young he is. If he's still with us when he's 25 - City fan or not - then in a way we'd all be a bit disappointed with how he's worked out.

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

No goals.  Keeper not been worked.  Can’t see us scoring more than 60 goals this season.  

Even by the glass half full standards of this forum, this is an odd take on this game. Such massive progress in terms of performance compared to last season. Kalas, Williams and Nagy to come in. Wells looking lively central. 

Just now, the1stknowle said:

Even by the glass half full standards of this forum, this is an odd take on this game. Such massive progress in terms of performance compared to last season. Kalas, Williams and Nagy to come in. Wells looking lively central. 

See my latest post above yours.  It is better yes.  But last season was atrocious.  Doesn’t mean we have been ‘very good’ today.  And I am usually an optimistic poster 

Just now, the1stknowle said:

Would you bring Kalas in for Baker, or Atkinson? I’m not sure he’s even going to do so. 

Archived