IGNORED

What will next season bring. well my thoughts any way

City oz

Well is Saturday afternoon in a very rainy day in Perth Western Australia. I have had a few beers and just started the red wine. So therefore my predictions for next season in a some what happy state is as follows.

Fulham, West Brom and the Blades Sheffield finishing top 3. The Cherries Bournemouth also in the mix with Stoke and Blackburn.

At the bottom of the table it most likely be the Rams, Huddersfield and maybe the Lilywhites PNE. 

Where do we us is the question. Most bookies have us just behind the play off positions around the 8 or 9 spots and even some as low as 13th.

I think we will be in the top six. Not sure what everyone else thinks but after a few red wines I see us as always doing very well.?

10 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Are you sure you’re not Swedish?

I could be classed as a svenskar mate. Not sure if that is good or not. I can not help myself getting on this forum which is early evening for me but early in the day for most. More than likely I have had a few by now and my posts might be odd. I mean well. And I love Bristol City

Just now, City oz said:

I could be classed as a svenskar mate. Not sure if that is good or not. I can not help myself getting on this forum which is early evening for me but early in the day for most. More than likely I have had a few by now and my posts might be odd. I mean well. And I love Bristol City

Love it. Keep up the good work. I’ll be at the game today and really (stupidly) looking forward to it! COYR 

5 minutes ago, City oz said:

Look out for the Mildly Interesting BCFC related prediction comp. Oz, new season version being compiled and will be on the forum in the next few days. ?

I think we will be a side very hard to beat and are likely to win or lose games by the odd goal 

I hope we can make an impression this season but my head says we will finish anywhere between 8 - 12 in the league 

We could do well in the cup competitions though 

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Look out for the Mildly Interesting BCFC related prediction comp. Oz, new season version being compiled and will be on the forum in the next few days. ?

Will do mate 

15 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Qpr my dark horse.... 

Mine too.

Made a lot of shrewd signings from the Bright-Samuel & Eze sales.

Warnock gets a lot of notice but Warburton is a smart manager.

4 hours ago, City oz said:

Well is Saturday afternoon in a very rainy day in Perth Western Australia. I have had a few beers and just started the red wine. So therefore my predictions for next season in a some what happy state is as follows.

Fulham, West Brom and the Blades Sheffield finishing top 3. The Cherries Bournemouth also in the mix with Stoke and Blackburn.

At the bottom of the table it most likely be the Rams, Huddersfield and maybe the Lilywhites PNE. 

Where do we us is the question. Most bookies have us just behind the play off positions around the 8 or 9 spots and even some as low as 13th.

I think we will be in the top six. Not sure what everyone else thinks but after a few red wines I see us as always doing very well.?

The bookies I’ve seen have us around 6th -7th from bottom, which is about right I think, maybe a couple places higher 

7 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

there are probably 12/14 teams that could win the league which is what makes this league so interesting 

Despite this so many fans cannot understand it when City win when we expected defeat nor when we lost the game we expected to win.

A; we're Bristol City and B; this is the Championship.

9 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

there are probably 12/14 teams that could win the league which is what makes this league so interesting 

If only I could have a bet with u?  Ha!     12 to 14?   The League will be won by one of four, namely  ....................Bournemouth .Fulham  WBA or Sheff Utd.,   I would put my house on it......if I had a house Ha!    

Archived