IGNORED

I knew we had a prem ref against Villa

4 hours ago, walnutroof said:

It’s interesting, i was at the end of the Dolman near the Villa fans and your view of the penalty incidents was pretty much the same as mine and was beginning to think maybe i’d missed something 

Think what’s annoyed people about Friend is he’s a self confessed city fan and made so much effort in trying not to appear biased he ended up having the opposite effect

And good luck to you too, do you think Grealish will go and if he does how much will it hurt you?

I still will be surprised if he goes but £1oom is a lot of money. however, for probably the first time in our history we don't need the money from transfers as we have wealthy owners with serious ambition. Grealish was at training today unlike Kane so that may also be a pointer. 

saying that, it will obviously have turned his head and he has a decision to make. will it affect us? Yes and no. Yes, you don't want to lose a genuine world class talent from your ranks when you're trying to catch the top teams. but no, the money for him and transfers thereafter, coupled with what we already have should make us stronger across the squad.

Don't want him to go and will be gutted if he did go. But I'm old enough to remember decades ago when Andy Gray left us and i thought the world would end. We replaced him with a journeyman centre-forward from forest named Peter withe...

Archived