IGNORED

Blackpool’s final friendly

Jerseybean

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

What a shame that Seal had such a bad injury, I wonder if it's the type that they could fix and he could recover from these days? His ability to create something out of nothing was exceptional, he was one of the few things worth turning up for during the Pulis era.

Didn’t he get 6 in a friendly?

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

What a shame that Seal had such a bad injury, I wonder if it's the type that they could fix and he could recover from these days? His ability to create something out of nothing was exceptional, he was one of the few things worth turning up for during the Pulis era.

The problem was he scored great goals, he wasn't a great goal scorer.  He did score out of the blue, but never had the knack of the tap in or scruffy goal which might have taken him up a level.

19 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Pretty sure the ball to Junior came from God who was back defending. 

Yep. 

I think we were in the covered end that year.

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Last time I saw him, a few years ago, he was working at Whitchurch Sport Centre/Softplay thingy. 

Archived