IGNORED

Bets For Season Ahead

And Its Smith

Bookies close you down or restrict you to pennies just for beating the price, regardless if the bets actually wins or not. I was betting full time a few years ago on horse racing, it just became impossible as the likes of Ladbrokes/Boyles/Stan James would restrict the account to a maximum £1 bet literally after a handful of bets. I have been restricted after 3 bets with Coral, all lost. I ended up running out of mates who basically sold me their ID to setup accounts, emails, phones etc. I had quite a slick operation until I then couldn't get bets on!!

8 hours ago, Marco the red said:

This post just displays how you dont understand, let me break this down for you really clearly.

You don't just make money from bookmakers, you make money from other punters. You can lose against a bookmaker and make more money elsewhere. Losing to the bookmaker is sometimes the strategy. They can't see what youre doing elsewhere and they wont gub you for losing.

no issue with people not understanding, but please don't embarrass yourself by pretending you understand when quite honestly you clearly don't have a clue.

Exactly this. I always try to get matched bets around the 8/1 mark so that I usually lose at the bookies. Much easier and risk free getting your money out of Betfair. I have had the odd disaster where I have won at the bookies and had several hundred pounds tied up for a few weeks while I drip feed it out.

Archived