IGNORED

Pre-season training, not completely to plan.

1960maaan

Mine not the players I must add. 
The problem is I don't really drink at home, been getting a little practice in here and there though. Thought I was heading in the right direction, then went to the inlaw's in Staines and I struggled to remember going to bed. No problem, early in the training. Then went to Bar44 for dinner last weekend, felt more than a little rough on the Sunday, I think it it proved to me I maybe a little off being match fit. I may have to delay my usual midday arrival at the Pub next Saturday , Maybe the Flag day at the Lions will make it easier.

Hope all your preparations are going well, see some of you at the Lions next week.

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

The problem is I don't really drink at home, been getting a little practice in here and there though. Thought I was heading in the right direction, then went to the inlaw's in Staines and I struggled to remember going to bed. No problem, early in the training. Then went to Bar44 for dinner last weekend, felt more than a little rough on the Sunday, I think it it proved to me I maybe a little off being match fit. I may have to delay my usual midday arrival at the Pub next Saturday , Maybe the Flag day at the Lions will make it easier.

Hope all your preparations are going well, see some of you at the Lions next week.

It’s been tough I’ve tried not to peak to early. Had a pre season session in the lions yesterday but feeling good today. But ready for flag day. 

38 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Looks like Rennie has failed….you tried Alcaseltzer? ???

Archived