IGNORED

FGR Tickets now on sale

Silvio Dante

8 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Anyone know if this on telly or streaming anywhere? (Yeah I'm too lazy to check elsewhere. . . ) 

Working on precedent I’d say no. Our midweek championship games are red button, this clearly isn’t that. Also, neither of the games in the league cup on the weekend were streamed.

I would suggest filming it on my mobile but we’re talking darkest Nailsworth here so not sure I’ll even get one bar!

18 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Working on precedent I’d say no. Our midweek championship games are red button, this clearly isn’t that. Also, neither of the games in the league cup on the weekend were streamed.

I would suggest filming it on my mobile but we’re talking darkest Nailsworth here so not sure I’ll even get one bar!

I suspected as much - shame really. 

1 minute ago, Will b11 said:

Is anyone having a problem linking there supporter Id when trying to sign in to get tickets , I’m typing in my Id to link it to my account but it says it ain’t matching for some reason ?

My other half is a new season ticket holder for this season and has been having the same problem linking supporter ID to her Bristol Sport account.  Think it will need a phone call to supporter services.

52 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

Any good parking near the ground?

No....It's pretty much street parking.  You just take what you can get really.  When we played there pre-season in 2019 I parked about 25 min walk from the ground...for a friendly.  Can't imagine it being any better for a cup game.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mike Stone said:

It states on the club official site that's its covered and uncovered standing,  so this has to be the side terrace and behind the goal surely.

Correct, as it is a cup match we have a larger allocation than the normal away allocation 

9 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

Just thought - are FGR like City in that there aren’t any covid rules, or do we need to provide a negative test? Can’t see anything anywhere but worth asking

Pretty sure you have to test negative for meat products. Covid, I would hope not. Not required for cricket or football elsewhere. Temperature testing for Cardiff friendly

3 hours ago, TammyAB said:

Any good parking near the ground?

Went a couple of years ago as a neutral. Residential parking up to the ground. Take your chance but the locals blocked some away fans cars in I noticed. Park and ride was mini buses from memory. May have been bigger vehicles after the game. Long steep walk up from pubs in town centre. Club bar was half decent but had to show home ticket to get in. Away bar was separate but food including van selling Samosas was by away entrance.

Let's hope that as they know there will  be at least 1300 away fans they will accommodate us accordingly otherwise it's going to be a long night getting home after.

Looking forward to it though.

28 minutes ago, RedReynard said:

Went a couple of years ago as a neutral. Residential parking up to the ground. Take your chance but the locals blocked some away fans cars in I noticed. Park and ride was mini buses from memory. May have been bigger vehicles after the game. Long steep walk up from pubs in town centre. Club bar was half decent but had to show home ticket to get in. Away bar was separate but food including van selling Samosas was by away entrance.

Let's hope that as they know there will  be at least 1300 away fans they will accommodate us accordingly otherwise it's going to be a long night getting home after.

Looking forward to it though.

Dont make the mistake of turning right out of the ground  and having to que to go down the hill. Turn left towards Nympsfield, down the hill to Frocester and your at jct 13 M5

Archived