IGNORED

Yate v Bristol City U23's

Steve Watts

1 hour ago, KingswoodReds? said:

Ben garner spotted at the game... wonder who he was keeping an eye on

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I would guess Morton, he tried to get the Gas playing proper football, he might find it easier at Swindle.

That would make a lot of sense.

13 minutes ago, Masala said:

Tom is still at the gas, Olly is at Yate

Boris lives across the road from me - he's ok to be fair!

Boris is a good mate of a mate, spoke to him a few times and he is sound. Also remember him from back in the day up Kingswood in Chasers as well! Totally different bloke to the likes of Matt (don't you know who I am) Bryant, who was basically a right P****, how he never got a few hidings I will never know. 

35 minutes ago, TheReds said:

Boris is a good mate of a mate, spoke to him a few times and he is sound. Also remember him from back in the day up Kingswood in Chasers as well! Totally different bloke to the likes of Matt (don't you know who I am) Bryant, who was basically a right P****, how he never got a few hidings I will never know. 

You'll never beat Matt Bryant they used to sing....didn't realise they meant literally!

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

You'll never beat Matt Bryant they used to sing....didn't realise they meant literally!

In todays World he would probably be up for some sort of harassment, thought he could literally just go and chat to any woman and they would just fall in his arms because he was a footballer, didn't matter if he got told to eff off, just persistent with women who didn't want anything to do with him, it really is a wonder how he never got a hiding week after week. Remember him with his brother Simon sat in the Chase Inn (when Simon was off injured), and they were in there smoking cigars like they were something special. I know and worked with his other brother who is a really top bloke. Very odd what playing professional football does to some peoples behaviour.

10 minutes ago, TheReds said:

In todays World he would probably be up for some sort of harassment, thought he could literally just go and chat to any woman and they would just fall in his arms because he was a footballer, didn't matter if he got told to eff off, just persistent with women who didn't want anything to do with him, it really is a wonder how he never got a hiding week after week. Remember him with his brother Simon sat in the Chase Inn (when Simon was off injured), and they were in there smoking cigars like they were something special. I know and worked with his other brother who is a really top bloke. Very odd what playing professional football does to some peoples behaviour.

The irony that he thought he was something special whilst giving it the large one in Chasers of all places is hilarious.

You don't need to be a pro footballer to do that there!?

7 minutes ago, Gazred said:

The irony that he thought he was something special whilst giving it the large one in Chasers of all places is hilarious.

You don't need to be a pro footballer to do that there!?

He should have been more worried women were turning him down in the first place up there. The bloke was a complete tool, and unsure what happened with Simon (the next potential England player apparently), maybe he brought him down to his level?

2 minutes ago, TheReds said:

He should have been more worried women were turning him down in the first place up there. The bloke was a complete tool, and unsure what happened with Simon (the next potential England player apparently), maybe he brought him down to his level?

Struggled to remember Simon, thought he was at Rovers so did a Google...

Rovers for a few years then barely left his postcode after that.

Mangotsfield, Cadbury Heath, Oldland and Longwell Green. 

Probably still giving it the large one at Chasers.

On 04/08/2021 at 10:40, TheReds said:

Drives a community bus around Kingswood and Hanham now.

Put on a few pounds.

Archived