IGNORED

Loans Out - Conway / Janneh

Davefevs

I thought the Villa game was a good demonstration of where NP visualises players at the present.

The ones that were at the U23 game, are probably going to be the ones that we look to loan out.

On that basis, Scott, Bell & Pring are the Academy players looking to be involved in the match day 18.

The rest (Conway, Jannah, Pearson, Towler, Edwards, Britton etc) will be the ones we're looking to loan out for first team minutes.

5 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

I thought that NP said clearly that no one was.

He did.

Good move for both of them, local and a good level. Hopefully they can establish themselves as first team regulars which will help their progress no end.

3 minutes ago, DaveF said:

He did.

Good move for both of them, local and a good level. Hopefully they can establish themselves as first team regulars which will help their progress no end.

Wouldn’t it be great to see one or both of them get loads of goals and force their way back by Christmas…. 

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

I thought that NP said clearly that no one was.

15 minutes ago, DaveF said:

He did.

He did, but this was recorded last Friday and maybe a bid has been accepted since for a certain player of ours

The wheels are turning very quickly around the club at the moment, expect movement in and out 

37 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Maybe Sam Bell is the one, highly rated, although I've not seen much of him.

He is an unreal talent. Him & Scott could end up being the two bright sparks of any otherwise fairly unremarkable season

31 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

If this is true I hope Bell gets a good amount of minutes. I see no reason our youngsters can't push Martin and Wells, or at least offer something different when needed.

Is the plan

17 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I really haven’t seen much of Sam Bell at all to be honest? Probably the one I’ve seen the least out of Conway, Scott, Pearson etc.

Is he really in Nige’s plans?

Was very impressive in his 30 mins cameo against Villa.

Positive on the ball, two footed, pacey; and had a shot & header saved. Certainly created more on the left from his crosses as well than COD managed during his time on the pitch.

If I was Palmer or COD, I'd be looking over my shoulder thinking players like Scott & Bell are pushing them for their places at the moment.

39 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I really haven’t seen much of Sam Bell at all to be honest? Probably the one I’ve seen the least out of Conway, Scott, Pearson etc.

Is he really in Nige’s plans?

I’d imagine so. He was stage one brought in first last season by Nige, but got injured. 

If players are going out, keep in mind there will be a recall option in the mid season window. 

Players need to be playing is my thought. What ever anyone thinks about the need for a new striker we do actually have a load of forwards who are all looking like they can have good careers

6 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

I thought it seemed conway was ahead of Bell but shows how much we know. We got promising players and hopefully they can all push the experienced players. Especially Scott who could be our next big player 

Don't forget that it was Bell who was getting the opportunities last season until he got injured, then Conway stepped in for him.

7 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Players need to be playing is my thought. What ever anyone thinks about the need for a new striker we do actually have a load of forwards who are all looking like they can have good careers

Agreed. And, if we're being completely honest, the chances of all 4 of Bell, Britton, Conway and Janneh becoming established first teamers for us are probably very small. However if we can get them a taste of this level and the opportunities to test themselves a bit lower down the pyramid, the ones that don't quite make it here can still go on to have good careers elsewhere.

Archived