IGNORED

No Robins TV next season..

Silvio Dante

16 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/robins-tv-live-streaming-for-202122-season/

All as expected, reverts to midweek only unless Sky Sports selected game.

Bad news for all except those resident on the Costa Del Downend or similar…

Easy flight on VPN…almost like I have a runway in my back garden

1 hour ago, DaveF said:

Do you need a foreign bank account to pay though? You did when I originally signed up for it about 4 years ago when I lived abroad.

Nope. I legitimately live abroad but use my UK bank account and UK address to pay/sign up for all things BCFC, including RobinsTV.

44 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I go for the £5 a month audio pass, which is better value. You can have 5 or even 6 games a month sometimes and is automatically renewed, as I pay by PayPal.

Yeah I would be game for that if I had no eyes 

I have been doing the vpn thing for two years. My only concern is that you can't watch the BBC or do things on Microsoft through a vpn. So will football clubs be able to block it. Obviously they have not done so yet. Don't want to shell out 140 then get ditched up.

I've tried many different IPTV providers and they were all much of a muchness until the one I'm with now was recommended. Been with them 3 years now. It's by invitation only and they run off their own panel unlike the majority. £75 a year I pay and have pretty much everything including 6k series and 8k movies.

Obviously all the sports channels and club matches are on there too.

I'm very happy with them tbh.

25 minutes ago, Davo370 said:

I have been doing the vpn thing for two years. My only concern is that you can't watch the BBC or do things on Microsoft through a vpn. So will football clubs be able to block it. Obviously they have not done so yet. Don't want to shell out 140 then get ditched up.

BBC is blocked when using a VPN because the BBC is for British TV license payers (which you technically can't be abroad).

When you think of some of the shambles that has come from the club over the last few years, I doubt catching VPN'ers is within the skillset of Downsy or Toby Osbourne!

10 minutes ago, grifty said:

BBC is blocked when using a VPN because the BBC is for British TV license payers (which you technically can't be abroad).

When you think of some of the shambles that has come from the club over the last few years, I doubt catching VPN'ers is within the skillset of Downsy or Toby Osbourne!

Toby has read out my name in the past, saying “and hi to Dave joining us from Frankfurt”

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Toby has read out my name in the past, saying “and hi to Dave joining us from Frankfurt”

I am on the city database with a uk address, would they still let me purchase with my current address as long as I have a v p n?

Archived