IGNORED

Do we need proof of double vaccination at Ashton Gate

INB Red

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Mate, the whole matchday experience will leave you wondering if the pandemic even happened. Apart from a few hand sanitisers dotted around, nothing has changed.

Might put a few people off going if that's the case. I already know a fair few who are giving Saturday a swerve.

Might be a good idea for the club to hand out face masks on arrival. Might encourage a few more people to wear them, thus giving confidence to anyone who's a bit doubtful.

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Might put a few people off going if that's the case. I already know a fair few who are giving Saturday a swerve.

Might be a good idea for the club to hand out face masks on arrival. Might encourage a few more people to wear them, thus giving confidence to anyone who's a bit doubtful.

They wont. Plenty of people will be there, and its not mandated. Nothing free will be given out as they need our money

3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Why can't people bring their own? If I was attending I'd bring mine.

How much are 10,000 face masks?

It seems that a fair amount of people think the pandemic is over, seeing them worn less and less now.

10,000 disposable face masks every match can't be too good for the environment!

11 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

They wont. Plenty of people will be there, and its not mandated. Nothing free will be given out as they need our money

Oh I've no doubt they won't.

7 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Why can't people bring their own? If I was attending I'd bring mine.

How much are 10,000 face masks?

I'm sure most people will, I'll have mine.

The point being if someone hasn't got one or forgets theirs the club dishing one out with a City crest on might encourage someone to wear it.

I'll be there Saturday but if it's like rent-an-arsehole down threre it may put people off. That will cost them more in the long run.

Despite being a ST holder and double-vaxxed, and after much dithering, I have reluctantly decided to pass on the first game. Still a lot of contradictory data being published and a little too much uncertainty for me. I may be fairly well protected, but at 74 I remain keen to avoid becoming infected. I will be watching this forum with interest, to see what the feedback is like with regard to the behaviour of the majority.

14 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Oh I've no doubt they won't.

I'm sure most people will, I'll have mine.

The point being if someone hasn't got one or forgets theirs the club dishing one out with a City crest on might encourage someone to wear it.

I'll be there Saturday but if it's like rent-an-arsehole down threre it may put people off. That will cost them more in the long run.

Didn’t see one mask in the Dolman Concourse against Villa. 

1 hour ago, Furious Custard said:

For many younger fans we won't of even had the 2nd dose yet. Mine is 25th Aug. 

I will be there wearing a mask on Saturday. 

This is pretty much why I asked. I've been double-jabbed but most of my mates have only had their first at the moment

Was going to add this to the Covid Sports thread but seems pertinent here too.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/03/efl-clubs-fear-pingdemic-will-lead-steward-shortages-seasons/

Would need to be voted on in Parliament surely- someone on here who shall remain nameless seems to love the idea of a relatively needless policy like this but anyway...

Mentions some kind of link between Vaccine Passports and attendances/capacity allowed.

4 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Mate, the whole matchday experience will leave you wondering if the pandemic even happened. Apart from a few hand sanitisers dotted around, nothing has changed.

Saw hand sanitizers in front of stand at Plymouth....I didn't see them used once.... not saying they were not used just if they were then i didn't see it, and I was kind of watching because my son and I had a bet on if anyone would.....(we had our own little pocket bottle)

Archived